+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

FORT Newbie
    I tend to agree with you, mudah. There are plenty of people out there that like to see these recycled reality "stars". I don't care one way or the other, as long as I'm being entertained by what I'm watching. I say "kudos" to any reality celeb that can make something more out of their experience than just that one shot on tv. If they are having fun and still getting hired by the producers of these shows, then yippee for them.

Having said that, Trista really isn't my favorite reality "star", and I think that the voting was correct this week. I was glad to see her go, simply because she wasn't very good. She didn't have any chemistry with her partner either and they weren't very enjoyable to watch.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    What "show" shall she "star" in next?

FORT Newbie
    I had to stop lurking here because this last show annoyed me so much. I truly think Trista should still be on the show. She is technically okay what she lacked was emoting (John and Charlotte are fabulous at this one). I thought her partner was totally wrong for her and she actually would have been a better match with Kelly's partner. I think ultimately the preshow tape did her in. Talk about a set up - we have no knowledge of what else took place during that "uncomfortable with the dance" segment. Showing that right before she was dancing had to have an effect on the judges. I thought "Oh she's done" when I saw that footage. The other celebs have been shown in various snits but Trista has this big hulk of a babe come in so she can feel more comfortable vs. a "this is so hard, I'm not a pro" pout. Uhm rub in everyone's face that you have a charmed life - you're a goner.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    My sentiments exactly. I was joyous to see that America has spoken, and the verdict is: Go away Trista! And don't ever show up on our tv sets again!
    This statement rocks!

It wasn't just Trista that made their last performance cool- her partner was vicious in his punctuating points where there was nothing in the music to merit that feel. Where was the radiance?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Trista is going to show up on another reality tv show you know

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Trista is going to show up on another reality tv show you know
    pm me if you hear when and where. I want a front row seat. I might like the show, and I might not. I want the opportunity to decide though.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    What "show" shall she "star" in next?
    I'm guessing The Surreal Life 7.

FORT Newbie

Re: Trista Sutter - Celebrity Dancer

I didn't know where to post this since there's no actual thread for Trista and Ryan - my fave Bachelorette/Bachelor couple ever! Or actually there was a thread where this would fit better, but it's closed..

Here are some pics of pregnant Trista. I'm so happy they are still together and are having a baby in about a month!

Trista and Ryan are Having a Baby! | Usmagazine.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011