+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2800575;
    Did he just say "FIRST season of Dance War"???? Oh, hell no!
    I assure you that those words were uttered out of Drew's mouth. Poor Drew, he is kinda stuck on this train and can't get off.

Can we take up a collection and post bail for Drew? No way he deserves such a sentence.

FORT Newbie

I think Bruno's team deserves it. Mariel won't be that proud now... Did she say that being from an Asian/Pacific Islander descent makes it hard for her to get into the industry? Well, for the real talented ones, it's easy!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2800568;
    How about Tom Cruise in the audience? I'm calling that one just in case.
    Maybe someone will even faint a la Marie Osmond and Tommy can play hero and save her life.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2800581;
    Can we take up a collection and post bail for Drew? No way he deserves such a sentence.
    Count me in.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Premium Member

I feel for ya MsFroggy and Lildago since you covered this crapfest for us, maybe you can suck another writer into doing next season sorry I know I am bad

FORT Fan

Can we just send the mirror ball trophy to Kristi Yamaguchi now and be done with it?

I like Marlee Maitlin too. It will be interesting to see how she does. I've seen deaf dancers before. They turn the monitor speakers facedown on the stage to feel the beat. Maybe there's some more recent technology that will improve on that?

I hate DWTS for resurrecting The Osmond minions back to primetime. I don't know which spawn I despise most. I can't stand seeing Donny's mug on ET, I wanna write his name in my Death Notebook. Anyways, this season's cast looks OK, any show without the Osmonds is a good show to me.

Quote Originally Posted by weary;2800608;
    Can we just send the mirror ball trophy to Kristi Yamaguchi now and be done with it?

I like Marlee Maitlin too. It will be interesting to see how she does. I've seen deaf dancers before. They turn the monitor speakers facedown on the stage to feel the beat. Maybe there's some more recent technology that will improve on that?
    Actually, there is an MP3 player that has a tactile output. I suppose they will be using that for training. Not sure what will happen with the live band, though, although it's her job to FOLLOW, so once she has it, she should be ok.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2800484;
    He looks Yummy hope Christian sticks around for awhile since no Maks this season
    What????? No MAX???? That sucks.

As far as this show goes, so glad Team Bruno won. To me, they were the only ones that DANCED, like the show's title stated.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast