+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/11 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/11 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Watched last night as there was nothing else on. As bad as Bradley and Elizabeth sounded at the beginning of all this, they sounded SO much better last night. Win, Team C.

Zak's voice is completely shot, likely from too much rehearsal aka Kelly Clarkson in Season 1 of AI. Difference is that Kelly was trained, and could croak out a song in tune, while Zak is not. I agree with CA that Phillip was the highlight for Team B.

IMO, Bruno was doomed from the beginning by choosing dancers over singers and by choosing a chirp who can't do harmonies. By contrast, CA chose based on voice first. Qis was her best decision... good as a front man, great on harmony, and easy on the eyes.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2791015;
    I have to say that I have been extremely disappointed in this show. Certainly didn't live up to the hype they threw out before it started.

I couldn't agree with you more. I was really excited for the show until the first real episode. What a waste of time!! Unfortunately there is nothing else on, so I am forced to watch.

And nice job with the FAKE tears Carrie Ann. She annoys me to no end
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I watched this show for the first time (nothing else on) and was less than impressed. I couldn't understand why Carrie Ann's team was considered so good. Their Conga number didn't seem very difficult and only had the women singing. Based solely on the performances from last night, Bruno's team should win for the week. Their dance steps were more intricate and they did better in synchronization.
    Techincally Phillip is too, but he comes across California Mactor to me.
    Please do attempt to explain to me how Phillip is a country bumpkin???? The town he is from, Sterling VA, is part of Northern Virginia, only 20 minutes outside of Washington DC.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I only watched the last couple of performances. As mediocre as they were, I have to say it was a huge step up from where they started! At least they have improved some during the course of the show. All of the melodrama with CA and Bruno is obnoxious, and the obviously forced tears from CA were over the top.

I was surprised (or maybe not so much) to hear that next week they are putting this show out of its misery. Is this earlier than planned? I thought they were supposed to get down to one person and they would end up with some kind of recording contract. What happens now that it is a group of 4 or 5 that wins!?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2791269;
    I was surprised (or maybe not so much) to hear that next week they are putting this show out of its misery. Is this earlier than planned?
    Heard in the network execs suite "The writers are coming back! The writers are coming back!"

This was never going to get down to 1 person - it was Carrie Ann vs Bruno, not each dancer against each other. It actually went 1 week longer than originally stated (probably due to the writer's strike continuing on).

What I think sucks is that if Bruno wins tonight/next week - it's actually 2-2, and he should not be declared the winner. I know the show is pretty average, but at least the winner should be the WINNER.

Only Elizabeth and Zach have any talent on this show. The gushing over Philip has GOT to stop - he truly sucks at both singing and dancing, and keeps caressing his own chest. Kelsey is horrid - I don't get her praise either.

What is up with Bruno- "this is why I work so hard", he seems so full of himself. His group was doing all the work.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Premium Member

LMAO at Bruno when he won this week I thought he was gonna faint, and those fake tears of Carrie Ann's GMAB

FORT Regular

I thought it was really sweet when Bruno took his team to see the special kids to cheer Team Bruno up - that sends a good message to kids, that helping out and volunteer work is something to do to cheer yourself up. I like the positive, upbeat energy behind the show, I'll miss it.

This show sucks. It's called dance wars, but it's all about singing. The dance choreography is pathetic. So glad it's just about over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast