+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2782659;
    I actually watched most of the show tonight. I couldn't figure out why there was so much filler and then it ran over the hour and headed toward the half.

Question for those keeping track of the performers - did they audition as singers or dancers? I found it odd that Carrie Ann had the women at the bar doing plies and one girl said it worked her small muscles as never before...don't they use ballet type warm up as part of their routine practice? In the final number (Boots are Made for Walking) Lacey was very good (very limber and able to pull off the body rolls), but the other girl? The song was out of range for her voice and her body is not meant for rolling.

So much filler. Really, who are these people and where did they find them?
    Are you sure you mean Lacey? I thought Lacey looked very stiff in that number, and her voice didn't sound very good either, which surprised me, because she usually sounds great.

I thought Kelsey's dancing was great, and she sounded good vocally. (But maybe we just have different taste.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I think Lacey is a horrible singer. She could be amazing, but she has next to no control over the pitch of her voice. She also cannot harmonize to save her life.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Abbycat9;2783869;
    I totally agree. I was shocked to see that he elimated Tony when I thought for sure Phillip would go!
    Actually I think it's that Phillip looks more "all American". I noticed that that's the order that Bruno picked people in, he picked the "girl next door" (Kelsey) first, then the "big man on campus" (Zack). I think that Bruno is picking who he thinks America likes, not who he thinks is the best performer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345