+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 2/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2782966;
    I think they win because she is more likeable than Bruno.

Personally, I don't like either one of them. Bruno's team is much better at dancing. Carrie Ann choreographs horribly and all they do is strut around the stage and pose
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bruno's team, I thought they should have won the 1st week. His team dances well but the vocals are not good. Carrieann's team, the vocals are strong but the dancing, choregraphy is not that strong. Bruno had the first choice of picking a member when the show first started, should have picked Mariel.

Taylor Swift, she is the worst singer ever. She sings flat, off key, she needs singing lessons badly. Her voice is good but she cannot sing!

I watched bits of this for the first time last night and I have a question. Are they scored on their singing or dancing or both? If it's a dance war, why is their singing brought into the mix?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

They are scored on both singing and dancing. I'm sure that the term "Dance War" is just a marketing thing to get more people involved who are familiar with the feud between Bruno and Carrie Ann on So You Think You Can Dance. I noticed something I think is pretty cool last night when I was watching Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. The performances on the show are all live, but the clips of rehearsals and stuff are pre-recorded. They show the pre-recorded clips to the audience and they keep a microphone on them for their reactions. So if you listen closely during the clips you can hear the audience reacting to them, and it’s pretty cute and funny sometimes (I heard a lady say “damn that boy is fine” lol).

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2782444;
    ok seriously just end Dance Wars obviously the public wants Carrie Ann to win even though I don't think her team is all that.

So Bruno has saved Kelsey, Philip (why?), and Lacey its between Tony and Zach

IMO no question who is going now its Tony.
    IMO I think Bruno has the hots for Philip.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2783022;
    Bruno's team, I thought they should have won the 1st week. His team dances well but the vocals are not good. Carrieann's team, the vocals are strong but the dancing, choregraphy is not that strong. Bruno had the first choice of picking a member when the show first started, should have picked Mariel.

Taylor Swift, she is the worst singer ever. She sings flat, off key, she needs singing lessons badly. Her voice is good but she cannot sing!
    I agree with you Bruno should have picked Mariel but Lacey is pretty good also, Taylor Swift sounded blech, plus the way she gushed over the singers she sounded like a Valley Girl sorry LOL

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by oongaboonga;2783376;
    They are scored on both singing and dancing. I'm sure that the term "Dance War" is just a marketing thing to get more people involved who are familiar with the feud between Bruno and Carrie Ann on So You Think You Can Dance. I noticed something I think is pretty cool last night when I was watching Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. The performances on the show are all live, but the clips of rehearsals and stuff are pre-recorded. They show the pre-recorded clips to the audience and they keep a microphone on them for their reactions. So if you listen closely during the clips you can hear the audience reacting to them, and it’s pretty cute and funny sometimes (I heard a lady say “damn that boy is fine” lol).
    Actually they are on Dancing With The Stars Nigel Lythogue and Mary Murphy are judges on So You Think You Can Dance ( which has much better dancing than this show)

Quote Originally Posted by oongaboonga;2783376;
    I believe they do that on all the shows, I know they do it on So You Think You Can Dance. When you hear people start cheering in the background that's when the contestants take their points on stage and sometimes they are watching the packages along with the audience and reacting as well.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2783411;
    IMO I think Bruno has the hots for Philip.
    I totally agree. I was shocked to see that he elimated Tony when I thought for sure Phillip would go!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbycat9;2783869;
    I totally agree. I was shocked to see that he elimated Tony when I thought for sure Phillip would go!
    Yeah, I don't see all of the improvement Bruno talks about Phillip having made. I think he's still pretty weak--definitely less talented than Tony. Bruno has to be keeping him around for some reason other than his potential (unless he believes for some reason that Phillip can improve and Tony has peaked, but I didn't see evidence of that).

I do feel bad for team Bruno, though. I have liked team Carrie Ann better in the past (even though I think team Bruno is probably technically better), but this week I would have voted for team Bruno. Unfortunately, ABC has already shut down the online voting, so those of use who tune in later via the Internet arent allowed to vote. I don't know why they would do that, since they probably need all the votes they can get.

With Dancing with the Stars, voting was always available online until Wednesday.

On a different note, it was fun seeing Julianne there in the audience supporting Zack on his birthday.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast