+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 01/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Premium Member

Re: 01/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2774036;
    My god, this show is nothing short of torture to watch, and I really did want it to do well, since I like both Bruno and Carrie Ann.

The entire show had no more than 10 minutes of actual purpose, the rest was just filler, and not even anything new to add in that filler. And the 10 minutes left was horrible, simply horrible!

But then perhaps I'm mistaken, perhaps I misunderstood the first episode.. I thought they selected the best of thousands? There are a couple of decent singers, but they seem to have no rhythm or dance ability. The ones who do seem to have some semblance of dance ability can't sing without sounding like cats in heat. No, forget that, a cat in heat could make for a better show. When those two girls at the end were singing to see which one stayed, my poor dog howled in torture until I finally had to mute it before I cried in pain myself. Charity should never be allowed to sing in public, I believe there are laws against murdering things in this country. And that's what she does to every song she sings.
    Oh, where's a barf bag when you need one? \

That's my last episode, I can't stand to watch another. Someone shoot this lame cow and put it out of it's misery, I beg you.
    LMAO ITA with ya how Charity and a few of others even made it on the show is beyond me, if this called Dance Wars than don't sing please lol

I have tried to watch this show and it is really painful to watch. It makes me happy Idol is on tommorrow,lol

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2774049;
    LMAO ITA with ya how Charity and a few of others even made it on the show is beyond me, if this called Dance Wars than don't sing please lol
    If that's all it was, then it wouldn't be any worse than half the shows on now. The problem is.. none of them are good enough to be on tv or anything else in public. Performing for their friends is all I can think of that they might be good enough to do, since friends forgive most lack of talent in their friends.

ABC, get rid of these people. Don't let them attempt to sing. Don't let them attempt to dance. Get Bruno and Carrie Ann out of there before I lose all respect for them by association with this show. Then burn the tapes of the already-aired shows. There is not one single redeeming thing in this show.

Oh, the humanity!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Premium Member

lol I kinda feel like Drew wants off this sinking ship too

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2774079;
    lol I kinda feel like Drew wants off this sinking ship too
    Yeah, I got that feeling too, lol. Smart boy
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Aaaargh. Well, at least it will help get the network execs thinking about settling the writer's strike.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2774036;
    My god, this show is nothing short of torture to watch, and I really did want it to do well, since I like both Bruno and Carrie Ann.

The entire show had no more than 10 minutes of actual purpose, the rest was just filler, and not even anything new to add in that filler. And the 10 minutes left was horrible, simply horrible!

But then perhaps I'm mistaken, perhaps I misunderstood the first episode.. I thought they selected the best of thousands? There are a couple of decent singers, but they seem to have no rhythm or dance ability. The ones who do seem to have some semblance of dance ability can't sing without sounding like cats in heat. No, forget that, a cat in heat could make for a better show. When those two girls at the end were singing to see which one stayed, my poor dog howled in torture until I finally had to mute it before I cried in pain myself. Charity should never be allowed to sing in public, I believe there are laws against murdering things in this country. And that's what she does to every song she sings.

Oh, where's a barf bag when you need one? \

That's my last episode, I can't stand to watch another. Someone shoot this lame cow and put it out of it's misery, I beg you.
    I have nothing more to add. You said it all! Horrific show.

Who calls that singing? Cats in heat make better sounds.

The "sing off" at the end... painful.

I like Carrie Ann, Bruno and Drew but this show is a stinker. There is not dance, just a little wiggling. Carrie's team tried one pathetic double pirouette and fell out of it. Where are all the good dancers we saw in the promos? Better yet, where are the singers? If these poor kids think they will get more jobs from this.... who is looking for bad singer/dancers?
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

the last two girls singing to stay made my week. that was just horrible. How did they make it thus far!!! he should have booted them both.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I seriously CANNOT believe that Carrie Ann's team won. WTF??? It had to be because of Chris' mic malfunction. Plus, as you saw in a clip, he seems to be getting the "young" vote. Don't get me wrong, I think the kid is talented, but there is NO way Carrie Ann's team was better last week, or this week for that matter. I truly hope that America doesn't give Carrie Ann's team the win again b/c they don't deserve it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast