+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1/21 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 1/21 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Wow, this show is really stinking up the tv.

Carrie Ann's team did terrible. Bruno's team did good on both songs and their dancing was much more polished than Carrie Ann's. Looks like she will be sending someone home next week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

40 minutes of rehashing last week's show, a complete waste of time.

Bruno's team was definitely much better, the choreography. Carrie Ann's dance numbers were both TERRIBLE, every amateurish, the 2nd dance number, they barely danced, they did a lot of posing. Is this the best she can do? If so, she's not a good choreographer.

This show is lousy.

Although I have to admit that the show is a bit cheesy I do love some of the people on it, so they keep me tuned in. and I hated the long recap.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I really wanted to like this show, and I hoped once they got into the actual team thing it would pick up. But to tell you the truth, I didn't even bother watching the last two routines. I doubt I'll be watching anymore.

I got fed up with the rehash, so I watched TAR that I taped the night before instead. I thought this show would be one that I would watch if nothing else was on, but it is turning out so bad that I think I might take care of some housecleaning next week during this timeslot...

I want "How I Met Your Mother" and "Big Bang Theory" back so that there is something decent on from 8-9 pm again. I never thought this show was going to be great, but I also never dreamed it would be this awful.

Love lives forever <3

I couldn't wait for this show to start this season. But when it came time to watch it Monday night I found out I couldn't care less. So disappointing! My husband and I ended up watching the history channel... Hurry up Big Brother and Dancing With the Stars!

Wow. I'm posting 24 hours late, and there aren't even 30 messages. Pretty much says it all as far as how much this show has tanked.

I'm only watching because my TV broke, and this is one of the only new shows playing so far this week at the ABC web site.

Can't say I'm impressed with a show where over 1/3 of the content is recycled from last week. How dumb do they think their audience is? I realize that they have a lot of space to fill with the writer's strike on, but please. I'd rather see a rerun of a good show that relive something that wasn't that interesting the first time around.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I forgot to Tivo this so I missed Monday. That is a huge statement that I forgot to record it after watching the first show. This never happens with me. I will watch almost any big network reality show. Looks like I didn't miss much. I will put it on the schedule, nothing like a good train wreck every now and again.

FORT Fogey

I don't mind the show. However, it's impossible to take seriously. What does the winning singer/dancer get at the end anyway? I can't think of anything that would make the person memorable to the public after the show ends. As such, the show is pure filler - pure fun. Let the kids have their 15 minutes.

It's all very campy because they know they have to be. Alhough not the most exciting thing on tv, it is good entertainment at the end of the day, and I'm enjoying it so far.

I really do like watching good choreography. That's part of the fun on DWTS. I'll watch the show for that.

....I thought Bruno's group was much better than Carrie Ann's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast