+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1/21 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: 1/21 Show Discussion **spoilers**

so which group did the best Carrie Ann's or Bruno's?

Yea, crazy considering the name of the show is DANCE Wars.... its pretty pitiful.

...and WOW Carrie Ann's group STUNK. The singing was horrific (and she's upset about 1 of the guys mike's not working...) and the dancing looks like stuff that a 7 year old jazz class does.

I agree with Bruno, his group at least danced. I thought Carrie Ann's group would be better, but I guess not!

FORT Fan

This show was disappointing

Recap/rehash....all the lame posturing of "I wanted so and so" etc....well gee do the math, they each got 3 picks. Pretty easy to see that neither one was going to get all the best candidates LOL

I did think that Bruno's group was a LOT better....I think he has the better dancers. The "dead mic" was a shame for Chris tho, felt sorry for him. BUT the dance routine that Carrie Ann's group did looked like an AI "group" number or something. Not too exciting.

I hope next week is short and sweet...I am flipping thru my dvr recorded show here cause of all the rehashing ! This might be a good half hour show huh??

Premium Member

I think Carrie Ann will lose a member next week.

FORT Fan

I think Bruno's group did better on both songs.
    By far!
    Carrie Ann's girls looked so trashy.
    And didn't sing as well.

I gave this a fair shot, but it's coming up nww.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2764216;
    I can't believe they filled 35 minutes with straight rehash. That has to be a world record.
    Well this is the same network that can't fork over prize money for the winner's charity on DWTS. I was disgusted with the rehash and I'm sure it didn't help a show that has not started out well.

I disagree with the Team Bruno fans. I don't like any of the women and only two of the men on his team. I didn't like the songs or choreography on either of their numbers.

On the otherhand I enjoyed both of the songs and choreography of Team CarrieAnn. She has only two people that I don't really like and that's due to their appearance rather than a lack of talent.

Wow, this show is on primetime? It seems more suited to a high school production. And is there some sound technician's strike going on that I hadn't heard about? The sound balancing and quality sucked big time on both teams on both numbers, with sound going in and out on different mikes, including Carrie Ann's.

What's with Bruno trying to make his girls all look like sluts? Well, he did succeed, but why? Is there some rule nowadays that a female can't be accepted as a performer unless she looks and acts like a hooker? Not impressed with the singing or dancing on Bruno's team.

Carrie Ann's team at least kept most of their clothes on, but the choreography on both numbers was rather boring, as was the singing. And what bet did poor Alyssa lose to get the worst of the dresses on the second 'Call Me' number? I really like Mariel, and she can sing, but there was just no cohesion in the team, just as there wasn't with Bruno's.

I know this was the first night of performances by the picked teams, and I know they'll most likely improve, but I don't know if it'll be in time to keep my interest. The production and technical quality is just so poor. And honestly, this show needs to be cut by 30 minutes.

I honestly can't think of one good thing to say about the show tonight, and I've tried hard to think of something, anything, good.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I with the majority of you......this show is just not living up to my expectations.

I was bored silly with the recaps of last week's performances, and only slightly more entertained by this week's. I do think team Bruno did better, as they at least had some choreography incorporated in their numbers.

Here's hoping for a better week come Monday.............

I didn't enjoy it much.
    kinda tired of the screaming girls in the audience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast