+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/7 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Premium Member

Re: 1/7 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Does anyone even have a clue what the winner gets all I get is a bunch of boohoo and loving from Bruno and Carrie Ann Gag this show better get alot better or it won't go the six weeks to the finale (remember The One LOL)

Gee, was I the only one who kind of liked this show?
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2745584;
    I "kind of" liked it too. It wasn't spectacular. But it was alright.

I'm really likin' Zack, Elizabeth, Mariel, Chris and Lacey.... Samuel (the baritone guy who skinned his foot) was robbed though.

FORT Fan

I really LOVED the show. There is alot of talent there and should be interesting!

Zach is yummy....rumor on another board is that he is the ex of Julianne Hough...???

FORT Fogey

This was a watered down version of So You Think You Can Dance. It felt like it was slapped together very quickly and the auditions were not advertised properly. If this is picked up for another season we will see more skill turn up for the try outs. Unless this improves trememdously it is going to be a one shot deal.

I enjoyed it but only because I like Carrie Ann, Bruno and Drew. The number at the end of the show was lack luster and I am being kind.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCreeklady;2745621;
    I really LOVED the show. There is alot of talent there and should be interesting!

Zach is yummy....rumor on another board is that he is the ex of Julianne Hough...???

I read this too... my eyes must be playing tricks cuz I'm not sure if the Zach in pics with Julianne is the same Zach from last nights show. Can't wait to have this info verified! Unfortunately if it's true it will cast a shadow over the authenticy of the show since there is no way Bruno and CarrieAnn didn't know who he was. I still think he's talented and good looking!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2745584;
    I was surprised I liked it too, but I didn't start watching it until after 9pm and I was doing house chores at the same time. It was better than I thought, Bruno came across nicer than on Dancing with the Stars and he showed he can also move. I did want to slap Corina for flirting with the boys instead of working and what's with the fluffy boots???

All in all I enjoyed it but it looks as if it will be going head to head with American Idol. Personally I can't stand AI so I will tune in.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

the audition was lame. i also felt a bit of SYTYCD. that one girl that can dance should try out for that show.
    anyways, i will pass on this. next....

Hopefully it will get better...Carrie and Bruno are ok in small doses but 2 hours is a bit much. I liked some of the performances but ended up falling asleep near the end. I'm guessing I didn't miss much!

I agree, this show was pretty lame. I did watch it tho as the BCS game was even more lame...

The whole format was similar to SYTYCD except there really weren't any "hidden" people. They gave good edits to the contests who were moving on to LA from the git-go. SYTYCD always hides a few of the top dancers until the end.

I don't know why this is called Dance War, it really is more about singing. I just flashed on what this should be called. Cruise Ship Entertainer wars. This group is about what you'd get on a cruise line show. No knock out singers or dancers. Although Maxx is pretty cute....

The ending number was so slooow. So many of the singers were flat or off key. I'm not sure this season can be saved, but they really need to rethink the whole format if they have any hope of coming back for season 2.

Oh well, AI and Lost are coming back and then in March DWTS returns. But no more football(collete) until next September
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast