+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/26 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    WHAT?!?!?! Wes and Deanna are gone?!?!?!

Now I know why I don't care for Tommy's clothing line. No imagination, so monotonous, so basic.
    Yeah, Tommy's clothes don't involve wrapping a metal belt around your neck. How droll.

Glad lazy twins, Wes and Deanna are gone. They may have had talent but not at what Tommy asked them to do.

And yet another dumb concept for a contest. What does carrying 2 - 62 pound mannequins across a bridge have to do being "in style"? And yet again the time frame for their projects was too short to really show anything.

Glad Elizabeth lasted another week!!

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    And if memory serves Felix was the last picked for basketball on that first show.
    he was the last male to be picked, so i guess you are somewhat correct .
    Felix and Deanna were the last 2 ppl left. Julie picked Felix over Deanna, which makes her the very last person to be pick.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    i hope Elizabeth or Felix wins. Princess bugs the hell out of me, and chris cortez has zero taste. if tommy is looking for someone to be "the next great american designer" he should atleast branch out a little bit and not pick someone who ONLY KNOWS Tommy Hillfiger. Unfortunately, I think TH is an idiot, therefor I think CC wins

And yet another dumb concept for a contest. What does carrying 2 - 62 pound mannequins across a bridge have to do being "in style"?
    He wanted to make it like The Amazing Race 5 i think.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Disregard what I previously said about this coming week's episode airing one hour earlier:

It appears AOL made a mistake, and they now have The Cut scheduled for the normal 9:00 PM ET/PT time slot, with 60 Minutes II ahead of it at 8:00 PM ET/PT.

Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump
    Glad lazy twins, Wes and Deanna are gone. They may have had talent but not at what Tommy asked them to do.
    Huh? I must have missed an episode. I guess they jerked their schedule around so much that Tivo's season pass didn't pick it up!

I believe that the fact that Princess is shown bashing Elizabeth in the previews tells me that Princess is going to focus more on the task at hand than on Elizabeth. Remember, Tommy said that alliances spill at a special dinner -- he didn't say that Princess spills at a special dinner. That could mean that Elizabeth could very well be the culprit. We have seen her get more agressive, so that could be the case.

I never take previews (soap or reality) seriously. They are designed to decieve you and 90-95% of the time, the previews do just that.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789