+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter
    Spoiler on who wins (not 100% confirmed yet):
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Word has it that TH drone Chris Cortez ends up the big winner. Whoop. Dee. Doo. Ugh.
    god, i hope you're right!

he/she was my pick from day1 and i am still rooting for him/her!
    Last edited by Mariner; 08-28-2005 at 02:58 AM. Reason: To Make Spoiler Gender Neutral
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

I'm cheering for Felix and Liz to win. Even Chris winning would be ok. But... i don't like Princess. I see a lot of you do here, but i just don't... Princess hates Liz so much, but i don't see why they hate her so much.... saying she's stuck up. Princess seems stuck up to me, but that's just my opinion!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    so are they having the finale next friday Sept 2nd or what???
    The schedule I have on AOL has The Cut one hour earlier at 8:00 PM Eastern Time, with nothing scheduled for 9:00. That leads me to suspect we may be getting the final two episodes next week (which would make up for the episode pre-empted on August 19 by a previously scheduled pre-season football game).

Didn't catch this episode but I'm glad Deanna is gone. She was way too cocky. Heheh as nutty as Princess can be, I think she has a great chance of winning. I hope Elizabeth gets cut next.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    The schedule I have on AOL has The Cut one hour earlier at 8:00 PM Eastern Time, with nothing scheduled for 9:00. That leads me to suspect we may be getting the final two episodes next week (which would make up for the episode pre-empted on August 19 by a previously scheduled pre-season football game).
    Thanks for the heads up.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    I hope Elizabeth gets cut next.
    me too! i can't stand her!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

As much as I like Liz, I hope Princess takes her out. But I want Princess to do it the right way -- by fair & square competition. Then, I hope she takes home the title. Of course, I wouldn't mind Liz getting it either, but Princess is my perferred choice.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Trying to remember back to the 1st episode...was it Felix who wore Hilfinger clothing to the the initial meet and greet? Hmm. From this episode, we're getting closer to what Tommy wants...Tommy wants another Tommy - Duh! Deanna, whom I cheered for early on, is (as Tommy puts it) way too Melrose to fit into his corporate culture. He might have stayed with Wes, but a "team" had to go. Liz is from a corporate culture, but maybe too much of an emotional harpy, and Princess - while priceless - is a bit of a loose cannon. So - Felix or Chris...hmm...who is more into tomminess than Felix? Unless he blows garbage detail next week, he may have a leg up on the rest.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Trying to remember back to the 1st episode...was it Felix who wore Hilfinger clothing to the the initial meet and greet?
    nope! that was Chris Cortez
    Felix is the one who brought his skateboard to the initial meeting. i thought that was kinda cute.

And if memory serves Felix was the last picked for basketball on that first show.

+ Reply to Thread