+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Is this show still on the air? Hmmm... put a 'Why' at the beginning of the previous sentence please.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Wow!!! What an episode!!! Now this is what I'm talking about!!! The Cut did what BB6 couldn't do this week in spades!!! I not just got the delight of seeing BOTH Wes & Deanna gone, Princess scored a touchdown -- finally!!! A double victory!!! Two for the price of one!!! This is by far the best episode I ever watched!!! This very well makes up for the Big Brother mess I had to endure this week!

I am still rooting for Princess & Elizabeth, but I want Princess to take the win. After tonight, she proved to me why she is still here. She also overthrew Wes & Deanna which scored alot of points in my book! I am glad those two are gone. I did not want either one to win at all!!! I still remember the good ol' days when Wes trashed Princess like there's no tomorrow. It's ironic though that Wes ended up liking her. I think what cost Wes/Deanna the game was the fact that they were too cocky and too anti-Liz orientated. In the case of Wes, he got the boot due to the association of Deanna (which sounds so familiar in the BB6 world.) If they had just focused on their own project and not what Liz was doing, maybe they would still be there. But once again, I'm glad they're gone!!! Especially Deanna and her constant trashing on Elizabeth. Looks like Deanna is now joining Shauna in the dumpster. What a happy ending!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Who wudda thunk Princess would make it this far? I DID! I loved her from day one.
    Me too. Looks like we're on the same side -- again. I want Princess to win this thing!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Rab
    I love Princess too lmao. Cruella and Wes were horrible people on the show.

I'm rooting for a Liz or Felix win though.

FORT Fan
    They preempted football for The Cut in my area, but just as well -- Wes & Deanna were the only two true talents left on the show; with them gone, there's really no more reasons to watch...

W&D are better off anyway -- Tommy Hilfiger is just not a relevant label any more.

I'm not a Felix fan so I hope he doesn't win. Elizabeth grates on my nerves but she has moments of talent. At this point, I think Princess could win but I still think Tommy knows who he wants.

so are they having the finale next friday Sept 2nd or what???

FORT Fogey
    I think Princess would have been cut if not paired with Chris. I think Chris is one of the one's if not the one that Tommy is leaning towards. I think Princess got lucky, but will definitely not win.

I liked Deena because she is so spunky in her dress, I wish I could be that cool about clothes intead of always conforming. I admire her for that. Sometimes her stuff was out there. I think that Liz is SO annoying, she just thinks she is so much better than everyone... what was up with the "Am I going to catch a disease??" and holding a hanky over her mouth? Gimme a break! I don't like Princess, have not since the one where she met the rapper and just got drunk and partied, or the party in the Hamptons when she told that totally inappropriate poem. Classless and raunchy. I was sad to see Rob go, I think he is talented but not independant enough to over ride the stronger personalities and show something new. If he had made it to the individual competitions I think we would have seen more of his vision.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    I was sad to see Rob go, I think he is talented but not independant enough to over ride the stronger personalities and show something new. If he had made it to the individual competitions I think we would have seen more of his vision.
    i miss Rob too . He was such a nice guy. his reason for being in this show was to give his family a better life, thus i was very sad to see him go.
    he definitely has talent and i would have like to see him show them all off in front of TH and Team Wes-Deena-Shauna (who thinks he can only paint jeans). n i agree, if he had made it to the individual competitions, we would definitely see more of his vision (he should have replace Shauna in the final 7).

--------------
    my FAV episode! n here some of my reason:

Chris-Princess: i was sooooo happy to see them win ...Finally! outta all 6, them 2 are my FAV! glad they are partners together, thus it makes me root for them only ! i hope to see them as Final 2!!!

Deana-Wes: holy crap! i dislike BOTH of them, and i can't believe they are BOTH gone at the same time ! i think what hurts them is that they are too cocky and arrogant for their own good. well, as much as i hate them, i'll admit that they both have talent and great social skills, thus i won't worry about them being unemploy.

Felix-Liz: i can see why everyone (except Felix and Rob) thinks Liz is difficult to get along with. She is indeed annoying! however, because she partner up with Felix (who i like now), i'm glad they didn't loss out. n i'll admit, i would rather see her in the final 4 over Deana and Wes.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

+ Reply to Thread