+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cut will be preempted on 8/19

The Cut will be preempted on 8/19

I read on the AOL Message Boards that "The Cut" will be cancelled on August 19th due to pre-season football! Ugh, how I hate that -- they do that every year!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Wallyhorse
    For those interested, the game is Minnesota Vikings at New York Jets. This game had been scheduled for Friday night long before CBS moved The Cut to Fridays.

I wonder if we'll have two episodes next Friday since Veronica Mars has ended its limited run on CBS?

Greetings from Snoopy Arielflies's Avatar
    In the LA area - sister station Ch 9 is showing The Cut on 8-25. It is listed in TV Guide as a one hour show. Perhaps Ch 9 will show it 8-19 as well but it was too late to make any TV Guide changes. I'll have to wait and see.

Wallyhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    In the LA area - sister station Ch 9 is showing The Cut on 8-25. It is listed in TV Guide as a one hour show. Perhaps Ch 9 will show it 8-19 as well but it was too late to make any TV Guide changes. I'll have to wait and see.
    The game on CBS tomorrow (Friday 8/19, Minnesota Vikings at New York Jets) is full national telecast. The next episode is August 26.

I was going crazy trying to find the show on any schedule?????.....then I checked here hope the air the shows
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

AIWANNABE
    The show will be on next week I believe with the episode inteneded to be on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CBS
    NEXT ON THE CUT (Friday, August 26, 9PM ET/PT) The six remaining designers face their most terrifying assignment yet, leaving two designers in a situation which leaves them wondering if they are going to be shot.

Rab
    That sucks. When I turned on the TV at 9 I got local news coverage. I wanted the Cut dangit.

You mean this show is still on I thought it simply disappeared.

Wallyhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    That sucks. When I turned on the TV at 9 I got local news coverage. I wanted the Cut dangit.
    I assume you live on the west coast.

You got news because there was a football game that aired at 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET and ended around 8:15 on the west coast.

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    So, when will it's regular time be? Will they should a repeat on another channel like Bravo?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast