+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ya-Ya America's next top model on The CUT

Ya-Ya America's next top model on The CUT

I was so excited when I saw Proncess pick Ya Ya, but boy was I disappointed when you didn't really see her much at all. i think the most I saw of her was in the actual photo Princess picked....Just wanted to let people who were excited that Ya Ya was on and missed ir due to sports or whatever it wasn;'t a real loss.

FORT Regular
    Still Sorry I Didn't Get To See It For Myself Though. Cbs Sucks For Moving That Show All Around. So Many People Missed That Episode With Yaya.
    I Already Called And Complained To Cbs.

I Didn't Need To See That 'the Cut' Got Pre-empted By Some Damn Football!!!

FORT Fogey
    Princess was soo funny to Yaya. During the photoshoot, Princess was like," Who is this? It's Yaya, Yaya! Look at her! It's Yaya, Yaya!" I was laughing so loudly.

I'm watching way too much reality TV, because I'm starting to see these folks pop up everwhere.
    Ya Ya was on The Cut, Jessica from Hell's Kitchen was in the audience during Kathy Griffin's act, Elizabeth from The Cut was at a party in some other reality show. And Jamie Lynn DiScala is on, like, everything: Nick and Jessica's dinner party, The Cut and Kathy Griffin's show.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

aga
    FORTified
    Knowing Yaya's temperament from ANTM, she probably found Princess' manic mannerisms annoying (like ANTM's Eva).

Even though I liked the shot, someone needs to tell Princess that someone stepping out of a Mercedes on Wall Street is not all that unique.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I read on the web site they just called Yaya the model, I mean Yaya is a big name after ANTM, they should have said ANTM 3's Yaya was princess' model.

+ Reply to Thread