+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alter for those of you in New York

FORT Fogey

Alter for those of you in New York

Please be aware tonight's episode of "The Cut" will be seen in New York at 3:05 AM local time Saturday morning due to the NFL Preseason game between the Detroit Lions and New York Jets being show on the CBS-Owned station, WCBS-TV (Channel 2).

Thanks so much for the heads up.

FORT Fogey
    You're welcome:

I only knew about it because someone on the AOL board who lives in New York noted the Jets game was being shown starting at 7:00 PM there (Jets pre-season games that are not national are carried by WCBS-TV).

ARG! It just ended. I guess it started right after the game.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    ARG! It just ended. I guess it started right after the game.
    Sorry about that. Guess WCBS-TV decided at the last minute to air The Cut and leave Numb3rs to air in the overnight (since New York is the fashion capital of the US, I'm guessing Mr. Hilfiger himself may have seen the schedule that had the show on at 3:05 AM in New York and demanded it air after the game or the show is more popular in New York than the rest of the country).

We probably have a similar situation a week from Friday (August 26) here in Philadelphia when the next episode is supposed to air because of an Eagles game, however, unlike New York, the UPN station here is also owned by CBS (UPN is CBS' sister network), and here they would likely simply move CBS' prime-time lineup from our CBS-Owned station (KYW-TV, Channel 3) to the UPN station (WPSG-TV, Channel 57).

Anybody have screen caps of the photos? Because of the last minute change I ended up with numb3rs on my TiVo instead of The Cut.

+ Reply to Thread