+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    I hate sports, can I tell you that? And I especially loathe when they preempt my programs. So what was that thread about The Cut being cut (cancelled)? Is it really, or have they just bumped it off the schedule for a while because of stupid, stupid sports?
    It's just for this week, in part because the game (Minnesota Vikings at New York Jets) had been scheduled to air on CBS this Friday for quite a while. CBS and FOX each get two NFL Preseason games each August.

As far as I'm concerned, the show's only highlight was Karl Lagerfeld's entrance. Price. Less.

As for the photoshoots:

Shauna: I thought it was way too busy. But the more I think of it, the more I'm "starting" to "kind of" like it. It's still a bit meh. Plus, making something that looks like a DKNY ad, I would think, is a bit of a compliment.

Deana: This shot looked like it had so much promise. I didn't think "Paris Hilton" even once while they showed the photo shoot in progress. The final shot, however, somehow screamed Paris and I DID see it then. Disappointment.

Chris: It was alright. Nothing special though. Which, of course, defeats the purpose of the assignment.

Felix: I don't care what Karl Lagerfrankenstein said. His picture just stank. It wasn't beautiful or that emotional to me. It just... plain... stank.

Wes: Uh, ok. It was memorable alright. But it was really really ugly too. Very gaudy. That could never be used in a magazine. It looked so amateur.

Liz: Aren't American flag gowns SO overdone? I swear I've seen this a million times. It was even on ANTM... didn't Kristi (or some other blonde all american bimbo contestant) wear it to her prom and then brought it to ANTM and showed the judges?

Princess: Not iconic. But it was the most fashion oriented shot. Could be used for any number of fashion houses.

Verdict: Karl Lagerfeld wins. HAH!

xoxo
    Princess: i agree w/ TH that her ad does look very expansive. but from the look of it, her ad pic was my FAV!
    Wes: His ad pic was my LEAST fav! though the male model does looks cute and very American boy-like.
    Sheana: that chick has NO idea of her own. it seems like her photographer took charge of everything! her being idealess shouldn't be too much of a surprise, because in the team work, all she can do was sew and contributed NO idea. thank god she's gone!
    Liz: i don't care what TH or the other guy says, there is NOTHING special about her ad pic.
    Chris: i love Chris but his ad pic doesn't stand out too much. when he said that he want to turn the model into a female version of himself, i was very intrigued to see how she will look
    Felix: good to know that he's an honest dude ...however, i agree w/ TH that it is very stupid of him to vote himself off. as for his ad pic, it does look very beautiful but it has nothing to do with fashion.
    Deanna: her ad pic does look very Paris Hilton-like. however, it does stands out and i like it. my 2nd fav ad pic.
    Preview: maybe it's just me, but it seems like Chris and Liz will be partner next week. from the look of it, Liz is getting on Chris's nerve. right now, Chris is the ONLY one i want to see winning so IF indeed they are partner, i want to see them win (even though i hate Liz).
    so there will be TWO bein eliminated next week, i wonder if they will be judge by Partnership or Individually. hopfully it is Individually; it would be more FAIR that way.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I want to see Elizabeth or Princess win although I wouldn't mind Wes, Felix, or Chris either. Just not Deanna. Not anymore.
    for me, i want Chris to WIN! And Princess being in the FINAL 2 with him!

as for who i DON'T want to see winning: Wes, Liz, and Deanna

i'm neutral toward Felix.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    It's just for this week, in part because the game (Minnesota Vikings at New York Jets) had been scheduled to air on CBS this Friday for quite a while. CBS and FOX each get two NFL Preseason games each August.
    There's no more upcoming on my Tivo, so it'll be off longer than a week. After investing all this time watching the show, I do hope they air it to the bitter end!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    There's no more upcoming on my Tivo, so it'll be off longer than a week. After investing all this time watching the show, I do hope they air it to the bitter end!
    The AOL TV listings do have The Cut scheduled for August 26 at 9:00 PM ET/PT.

aga
    FORTified
    Another good show. The right person won and the right person was definitely cut.

I think Deana is a strong contender but she needed to be brought down a peg or two and that happened as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321
    for me, i want Chris to WIN! And Princess being in the FINAL 2 with him!

as for who i DON'T want to see winning: Wes, Liz, and Deanna

i'm neutral toward Felix.
    I think Felix, Chris or Deanna should win.

I am neutral towards Princess (too immature) and Liz (there must be some reason she turns so many people off).

Who I don't want to win, WES!!!
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234