+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Cut cancelled?

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic Will2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    432
    the show isnt even that good. They design planes and then they get to design clothes if they win? I dont get it.

  2. #12
    FORT Fan LrcLinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Webster, Ohio
    Posts
    356
    When I checked my tv schedule at home this morning, it didn't show The Cut for tonight. But then I went to CBS.com and it's scheduled for 9pm. Then I think it's not on next week because of football, but then it will be on again after that.

    I like the show myself, but I liked Hell's Kitchen better.

  3. #13
    Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cypress, Tx
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,076
    I think the fact that The Cut keeps getting moved around to be replaced by repeats of shows should give everyone a good idea that the show isn't doing too hot, and though I watch it, i cannot deny that the show is terrible. Tommy Hilfiger is so boring.

  4. #14
    Here to Crush Dreams yocedeith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    Tommy Hilfiger is so boring.
    And creepy. Don't forget creepy.

  5. #15
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    the show isnt even that good. They design planes and then they get to design clothes if they win? I dont get it.
    I agree. I've been watching it and I heard Yaya, Runner-up from Americ's Top Model was going to be on the show modeling clothes for Princess.

    Well, my friends and I waited for Friday,[last nite] to see the show and it was pre-empted by the NFL Football Crap/Hype...So supposedly "The Cut" was scheduled to air 3am - 4am this morning. Well, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE ARE MAD AS HELL!!!

    Looks like "The Cut" is gonna GET CUT!!!!

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMBAForYAYAFan
    I agree. I've been watching it and I heard Yaya, Runner-up from Americ's Top Model was going to be on the show modeling clothes for Princess.

    Well, my friends and I waited for Friday,[last nite] to see the show and it was pre-empted by the NFL Football Crap/Hype...So supposedly "The Cut" was scheduled to air 3am - 4am this morning. Well, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE ARE MAD AS HELL!!!

    Looks like "The Cut" is gonna GET CUT!!!!
    As noted in two other threads, "The Cut" apparently aired in New York immediately following the Lions-Jets game in a last-minute switch by WCBS-TV, probably at the request of Tommy Hilfiger himself or due to a ton of complaints by fans of the show (which there are likely more of in New York than elsewhere).

  7. #17
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,074
    If The Cut hasn't been 'cut', then I'd love to know why. The host is unsympathetic, the cast is unsympathetic... the best we can hope for with this series is that the least dislikable person wins.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2
    Tommy Hilfiger is the man. He knows exactly what he's doing with his clothing lines and I am sure this show will lead to a very successful designer.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBatt
    Tommy Hilfiger is the man. He knows exactly what he's doing with his clothing lines and I am sure this show will lead to a very successful designer.
    And maybe two if I were TH. I would have hired Elizabeth in addition to Chris Cortez if it were up to me.

  10. #20
    *I Love Chad* SentFromHeaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    477
    They won't bring another season
    I liked this show.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.