+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    It actually is aga, I think it is one of the better episodes (if not the best) of the whole series.

aga
    FORTified
    My prediction is that if Felix's team loses, then Liz is out, not so much for this assignment, but for her overall track record.

If Rob's team loses, then Rob is out. His team would have snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey
    What an upset!!

Mr. Hilfiger is not pleased at what happened with the winning team.

Deanna and Princess in the pit!

FORT Fogey
    Chris thinks Rob should go, and all four are in the pit.

Princess or Rob is toast!

FORT Fogey
    We now know Rob is toast!

Mr. Hilfiger obviously doesn't know Wes' losing the key caused the $5 sale (I would have priced it at $10, and they likely not only would have won, but turned it into a laugher as it turned out).

FORT Fogey
    Elizabeth gets a bum rap. But that was a tough decision but it had to happen.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Ooo, good episode! I agree with the elimination, although I would have preferred a Shauna boot.

Easily the best episode of the series. It was sooo good! Finally some good drama with the whole Elizabeth/Princess fight. I loved the task. It was one that actually had to do with clothes and business. I love how the two sides were split with pricing and style. Though I wish Rob's team would have won, they lost because of location. I personally thought the prices were great. They were 1/3 lower than the normal price what more did he want!?! I am still rooting for Ms. Princess all the way. She was quite stupid with not being able to say who should go home. That was style forum was musical chairs.

"Deanna and Princess step down"
    "Rob Step Down"
    "Chris Step Down"
    "Princess Step Up"
    "Princess Step Down"
    "Chris Step Up"

I couldn't stand Elizabeth during Style Forum with her huffing and puffing while the other team was talking and when Rob was eliminated. I think Tommy made the right choice.

Can't wait for next week when they are all on their own.

Yes, this was the best episode (unfortunately- that really isn't saying much). Was laughing when they kept showing the key in the street. I don't think Rob should have gone though- I thought the pricing was awful, and Princess should have gone. Elizabeth cracked me up when she said to Princess "You don't use proper grammar!" Right on E! I completely agree and that is one of the things that has always bothered me about Princess- I can never understand a word she says.
    Anyway- so TH was annoyed that his clothes were priced too low?? Personally, I would never buy a $75.00 shirt and I think his prices are too high! Then he was complaining that the people scooping up the $5.00 merchandise were going to go sell it? Isn't that exactly what he did when he first started out? He bought clothes and sold them. (which is something I don't understand the concept of- why did he get successful buying other companies things?)

I think the $5 prices were too low and they still would have sold stuff by pricing at $15. If I lived there, I would have bought as much $5 stuff and re-sold it too, just like Tommy said people were probably doing.

I still think Elizabeth is an idea stealer but she didn't deserve being ganged up on. But if she is the next to go I wouldn't be upset.

Felix said he placed the key on the table in the cutting room but it was outside so he is the one who lost the key, he was just too tired to think straight. And WHY didn't anyone bother to look for the key outside? Elizabeth even said it could be outside but I didn't see her or anyone else look. Maybe they did but it was cut out to increase the drama of it lying by the truck and nobody noticing. What was up with the guy at the truck rental place acting like he didn't know anything about the call from Felix? Felix couldn't have known where to go if he didn't talk to the right place so something was fishy there.

Rob needed to go a few episodes back but I'm glad he got to stick around to prove once and for all that he doesn't do that much. I think he has talents but not on the level that a big name designer needs. He had his chances and not to sound cliche, but he "didn't make the cut".

I think Tommy already knows who he's going to pick but the show must drag, I mean, go on . I predict either Deanna or Felix will win. Not saying I think they should win, I just think it will be one of those two.
    Last edited by chesara; 08-06-2005 at 11:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast