+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I love how if you are sick it is a free pass to the next round. And they are able to come to the task the second that the task is over.
    In this case, they probably were too sick to continue, so it was only fair Elizabeth and Shauna got a free pass. That happens sometimes, just like in any other job.

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey Harvest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California Wine Country. Cheers!
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Saige
    My question is Shauna has went on two outings and been sick twice seems to me she should be asked once and awhile what the heck she contributes.
    "The best defense is a good offense." She is so offensively negative and mean that it puts everyone on the defensive, which is a great way to deflect attention from her flaws. Deanna is another "queen of mean." What is wrong with Wes that he is attracted to working with those two?


    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I'm really, really surprised that no one, even Tommy, hasn't corrected Princesses on pronounciation of his last name. It's "Hilfiger" not "Hilfigure". I'm really surprised that he let that slide! I'd tell her that she's out of style just on that alone!
    Good call! He obviously has some vanity, as evidenced by his reaction to the plane painting (although if he were worried about his looks he should have found a more skillful plastic surgeon), so why does he let someone get away with butchering his name? Maybe he already knows he doesn't want someone that dumb and annoying working for him, so he's letting it slide until he gives her the boot.

  3. #43
    When I'm 64 William13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Seclusion
    Posts
    1,064
    I thought that TH picked the wrong plane, but it has gotten to the point where I don't care who he sends home because I don't want any of them to win.

    I don't see what the big deal was about getting people in to help paint the plane (as long as they did not do the design work). Deanna's team did have someone else paint the caricature (which looked really stupid). No one complained when Deanna's team brought in people to fix up their store a couple of weeks ago.

    Shauna and Elizabeth's little heart to heart talk seemed so insincere. Shauna continually attacked Elizabeth and I am sure will do it again next week - and it's not because they are both so much smarter and more rounded than the others.

  4. #44
    aga
    aga is offline
    FORTified
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    What is wrong with Wes that he is attracted to working with those two?
    To me, Wes is the nastiest of the three.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

    "Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

  5. #45
    Fort Fan chesara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    497
    To me the most hilarious thing about this episode was how upset Tommy was over the caricature of himself. IMO it looked just like him!

  6. #46
    She luvs me not?!?!?! Vonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by roddy
    See I agree with you but I think the reason why these contestants lacking so much is because they're in "reality shows", the cut is very similar to hell's kitchen in that the people who are in it are mediocre (at best) at what they do unlike the highly skilled professionals of Tommy and Chef Ramsey.
    I see your point, roddy and it was obvious in "Wickedly Perfect" also that ALL of the contestants were mediocre at best including the judges eeeeeeekkkkk

    I guess the producers are looking for personalities and "trauma drama" more than finding people with outstanding potential
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.