+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MrCodeDude
    I like how Hilfiger says they need to stop doing "safe" concepts.

Just like this show, right Tommy? This show obviously thought it could capitalize on the Apprentice's popularity.
    When I think of TH, I always think SAFE! Safe and BORING! I personally liked the blue teams plane better. I thought the orange plane was awful, and you couldn't read Tommy on it either. I also don't care for Wes or Deanna- they are getting overly confident, I think. I think Shauna needs to start taking vitamins- isn't this the second (or third) time she has been sick and not contributed anything?

Tommy made the right decision. Jennifer changing her mind so much and the team hiring someone to do less than impressive work wasn't a winning endeavor.

Tommy was right about the flying bricks....ick. and even though the Tommy was very stylistic....who could tell what it was. I'm glad the TH turned out great cause that was the only design that was worth painting on either of the planes.
    I have a graphic design degree and I can tell you their work would have not been acceptable undergraduate work.....believe me.
    And these are suppose to be designer wannabe's?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey
    My question is Shauna has went on two outings and been sick twice seems to me she should be asked once and awhile what the heck she contributes. I do not remember anyone being sick on a reality show and getting passes like this. I still for the life of me cannot figure out why I watch this show, but I guess I am a reality show junkie. I have no clue how he picks who goes and who stays, but what is left is not a lot to pick from.

I'm really, really surprised that no one, even Tommy, hasn't corrected Princesses on pronounciation of his last name. It's "Hilfiger" not "Hilfigure". I'm really surprised that he let that slide! I'd tell her that she's out of style just on that alone!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I think Shauna needs to start taking vitamins- isn't this the second (or third) time she has been sick and not contributed anything?
    Keep in mind, this show was filmed in January and February, in the middle of winter in New York. Many people get sick for whatever reason at that time of year, and it's quite possible that Elizabeth and Shauna both picked up the same virus Jessica had less than a week earlier (during the Goodwill Industries task, which took place from January 20-22), especially adding in the relatively short time between tasks (this task for instance took place from January 27-29).

During the second season of The Apprentice, you may remember that Chris said he was sick during the wedding task and that Ivana was sick twice during her run on the show. The way the tasks are done is very taxing, and it doesn't surprise me if people are getting sick.

FORT Regular
    Man, this show sucks, but I will still be watching. Can't stop now.

While I am only disappointed with the ouster of Jessica because she was the only eye candy left, she had no shot to win and really didn't contribute much on a regular basis. I think her biggest contribution was in the first episode when she made the deal for the items they used in the task.

But still, how has Rob lasted so long? I like the guy, but he has no business being on this show. He rarely contributes a thing, and on the task where it was most suited for his ability, he blows it. He should have taken charge of this task and done just as much as Felix.

Adam

I love how if you are sick it is a free pass to the next round. And they are able to come to the task the second that the task is over.

And Princess was great. I hope she makes it far.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    Once again Tommy chooses the worse of the two design to win.

Tommy continues to be annoying. He acted all interested & positive about the planes when he was talking to the teams and then slammed them to bits in his evaluation speech. Um, consistency? He annoys me. Wes & Deanna also annoy me. I can't wait until that cackling duo get tossed. At this rate they will probably be the final 2.

Hm, I don't know why I bother watching this show, anyways.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

aga
    FORTified
    Who thought of the TH with stars?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

The Rodman
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna
    Tommy made the right decision. Jennifer changing her mind so much and the team hiring someone to do less than impressive work wasn't a winning endeavor.

Tommy was right about the flying bricks....ick. and even though the Tommy was very stylistic....who could tell what it was. I'm glad the TH turned out great cause that was the only design that was worth painting on either of the planes.
    I have a graphic design degree and I can tell you their work would have not been acceptable undergraduate work.....believe me.
    And these are suppose to be designer wannabe's?
    See I agree with you but I think the reason why these contestants lacking so much is because they're in "reality shows", the cut is very similar to hell's kitchen in that the people who are in it are mediocre (at best) at what they do unlike the highly skilled professionals of Tommy and Chef Ramsey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast