+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Airplanes next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Jeff's parting comment was, "I want to live to see Tommy regret making this decision."
    I hope this doesn’t involve a rifle and a tall building.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    I actually liked the all-black scheme of Elizabeth's band better myself, but that's my own personal taste.
    I liked it better too but most rock bands like black thinking it makes them look anti-establishment but black is establishment.

Personally, I wasn't impressed with either team this week. I think if Rob would have asserted himself on the front end he could have done some awesome stuff. Better yet, if he was on the other team he could have jazzed up their wanna wear black look.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Jeff's parting comment was, "I want to live to see Tommy regret making this decision."

Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    I hope this doesn’t involve a rifle and a tall building.

FORT Fogey
    OK I love reality shows, but this one is really tedious, and am I the only clueless one that has no idea what brings about the cuts. If you step up you lose, if you don't step up you lose, but if you are basically standing around with little to nothing to do you are great. I cannot believe Liz did not say I picked Princess last because her freakin team loses every single time and she is not nice. Plus Princess and all her sewing did not win the last sewing the dress task. Oh well I doubt there will be season two of this BS.

I'm so confused with this show! First TH tells them the story of Mick Jagger and the "not listening to your client" speech. So Elizabeth's team actually listened (even though the band refused to tell them ANYTHING! except they like black) and they lose! WTH?? If a band doesn't like what they are wearing-they will be uncomfortable and not play as well. I thought Wes's band looked hideous! I'm not a slave to fashion, but I doubt that look will come back. It reminded me of the 80's look and that was horrid itself!
    I am glad Jeff is gone though because he scares me! It was uncomfortable to watch him (again) arguing with TH. I also don't agree with partying with the band deal- I thought that was very unprofessional. Have a drink or beer, sure, but hold up on the shots!
    Ugh- I hate this show, but I can't quit watching it!

xoxo
    Team Wes-Deanna-Shauna- i hate them! they are too cocky for my liking! Wes-Deanna's egos rise up each week! n Wes is a jerk! i can't wait to see the look on his face when Rob shows him, he has more talent than just painting on jeans and t-shirts. btw, i'm surprise i actually saw Shauna working. so she can contribute to the team physically, other than just whining about crap!

Rob- poor Rob! Team Wes-Deanna-Shauna were totally putting him down for not having enough talent to contribute (which i don't think that's the case; i think they were just shutting Rob off c0z they think he's useless). this week was a close call for him, c0z if his team were to lose, Rob would have been gone. next week, i know Chris will pick Rob for his team, thus i hope he will step it up and show everyone that he is no follower! n i hope he would show more of his hidden talents (that would show cocky-a** Wes), c0z i know he has more talent than just painting clothes...right?

Chris- still lovin' him ! somehow i knew Liz was gonna pick Chris 1st...and i'm glad she did! next week, i hope Chris picks a good team and win!

Jeff- his reaction when Tommy said he's "out of style" was priceless! n no, i don't feel sorry for him at all for not having a band member to work with (Sacrificial lamb if lost). though i do wonder why Liz picked him 2nd of all people...it totally rise up his ego!

Liz- i agree with Chris when he said that Liz is a follower...
    Last edited by Hugsnkis321; 07-21-2005 at 01:07 AM.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    I don't know why I watch this show.

It's weird, he fired Jeff for not contributing anything this week, yet said about Liz that "at least she tried." But last week, he fired James because he took initiative, but his idea failed.

Hypocritical

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I'm so confused with this show! First TH tells them the story of Mick Jagger and the "not listening to your client" speech. So Elizabeth's team actually listened (even though the band refused to tell them ANYTHING! except they like black) and they lose! WTH?? If a band doesn't like what they are wearing-they will be uncomfortable and not play as well.
    yeah, what the heck is up with that??? Liz's team listened to their client of what they like to wear, which is they like to wear black. as long as the band members are comfortable with what they are wearing, so what if TH doesn't like it (thinking that it is too simple); he is NOT the band members.

Wes's team totally forced their band-members into wearing their designs (not listening to what they actually like). i doubt the band are actually comfortable with what they are wearing. they don't seem enthusiastic at all about it!

the judging sucks! (though i'm glad Jeff is gone)
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Fogey
    Now that I think of it:

Mr. Hilfiger may have been trying to prove a point here. While yes, the band may have wanted black, their wanting black might have not been a great move career-wise, whereas the team that didn't want the fashions the group wanted got something cutting edge that might help them get attention, and in the music business, getting attention is what matters.

That's the point Mr. Hilfiger I think was trying to get across to the teams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast