+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat

Chris, nope. He would not choose someone who brags 90% of his wardrobe is his own line.
    I disagree on this point. He is younger than Felix, more controlled than Princess, definitely an asset in social situations, already groomed better than Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by aga
    I seem to remember an offhanded comment being made about last week when the contestant was referring to the previous challenge.
    Contestants are told to say "last week" when the incident in question was really "two days ago." It happens all the time in reality TV.

I don't know if shooting was 3-4 weeks specifically; it could have been 6 at most. But it wasn't 16 weeks. If there really was an entire week between challenges, and the challenges last 36 hours, what are they doing for the other 5 days? Building Shauna's braces? Dosing Jeff with meds?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    Contestants are told to say "last week" when the incident in question was really "two days ago." It happens all the time in reality TV.

I don't know if shooting was 3-4 weeks specifically; it could have been 6 at most. But it wasn't 16 weeks. If there really was an entire week between challenges, and the challenges last 36 hours, what are they doing for the other 5 days? Building Shauna's braces? Dosing Jeff with meds?
    Even Mr. Hilfiger has slipped and said "last night" going into the next task.

This was filmed in January and February, and since the last task coincided with Sundance, we now know the next task takes place starting January 23 or 24 (possibly 1/24 since there was a massive snowstorm that hit New York on 1/22, when they went into the style forum on the last task).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567