+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Jeff is a loose canon. He may not think so but his sexual comments are overly aggressive and so is his behaviour as far as telling the other stores costomer that the one girl had the flu. I don't like how when he is called on his behaviour as in episode 1 and he and another girl were acting out in the bathroom he always uses I am married therefore I don't act inappropriately to woman; BS. He is lucky his team won because as Shauna said he is the sacrificial lamb. It also looks in next weeks premiere as if he spat a drink into someone's face. As far as social skills he has a big fat zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Jeff is a loose canon. He may not think so but his sexual comments are overly aggressive and so is his behaviour as far as telling the other stores costomer that the one girl had the flu. I don't like how when he is called on his behaviour as in episode 1 and he and another girl were acting out in the bathroom he always uses I am married therefore I don't act inappropriately to woman; BS. He is lucky his team won because as Shauna said he is the sacrificial lamb. It also looks in next weeks premiere as if he spat a drink into someone's face. As far as social skills he has a big fat zero.
    I couldn't agree with you more, Bearcata. I will not shed a tear when Jeff has to "take the runway"...

Rab
    Wow, so few people watch this show or something? I kind of like the contestants but TH sucks.

Getting rid of the guy (James) who was the only one with any ideas and executed them was brilliant, Mr. Hilfiger. I don't know how Princess and Jessica get to escape elimination all the time. It's truly mind-boggling.

And for the record: I'd go to Felix's gun show, walking around with a wife beater. Damn! He's the sole reason I'm watching this.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I think Tommy notices the two people who had the most ideas from each team and the person with the idea from the losing team goes home. I guess he thinks no idea is better than a bad one. I disagree, but whatever.

I think this show is getting better week after week which is always good.
    I think it took a turn for the worse this week.

Last week, I agreed with Tommy saying that Jeff's initiative was worth it.

This week, James was not selected as the leader, he wasn't appointed by Felix as the new leader, he realized if he didn't step up they'd have no chance.

Another thing to notice is that when Tommy asked Princess who's idea the layout of the room was, she said it was a collective idea. Yet, after it was revealed that they had lost, Elizabeth said that the idea was James' idea. I don't like the fact that Tommy just let that little thing go. Here you go, the whole team taking credit for a design, then once they lose, they blame it on James.

I can understand taking Felix instead of James just because Felix is more talented than James, but if you are just looking for the most talented people, why have a show to begin with. The whole idea behind the show is that even if you aren't the most talented, you perform the best in each week.

The show is stupid. I'm only rooting for Jessica because she's hot.

FORT Newbie
    i'm rooting for Felix or Elizabeth because now that James is gone, I think they are the only ones on the show with half a brain.

FORT Newbie
    and liz seems smart and nice and felix is HOT

H2O
    I was surprised that James was let go. I'd picked him to go all the way.

TH's logic was suspect last night.

On the Gallery team, James took the leadership and paid the price for the initiative. The editing on this show makes it difficult to determine what were James and Liz doing during the evening when Princess was sewing and Jessica sleeping? If they were designing the store it didn't seem like much was accomplished until the next day.

I'd have given Jessica or Liz the boot last night. They seemed to contribute the least.

If Felix had done better socially I don't think he'd have taken the hit for leaving his team. Shauna didn't have that same issue (of course her team won).

Jeff is so hyper. He's one of those "you just don't get it" guys, when told about his inappropriate behavior. You just want the guy to get the boot and soon.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCodeDude
    This week, James was not selected as the leader, he wasn't appointed by Felix as the new leader, he realized if he didn't step up they'd have no chance.
    This is the same thing that led to Chris's elimination. The "leader" (James) left and there was a vacuum and the person who tried to fill the gap got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCodeDude
    Another thing to notice is that when Tommy asked Princess who's idea the layout of the room was, she said it was a collective idea. Yet, after it was revealed that they had lost, Elizabeth said that the idea was James' idea. I don't like the fact that Tommy just let that little thing go. Here you go, the whole team taking credit for a design, then once they lose, they blame it on James.
    I think Princess did call it a collaborative effort at first and that is the politically correct answer, but she did say in that same speech that it was James' idea.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Regular
    This show is a joke. There is no way James should have gone over Felix. Felix doomed his team right from the start and he threw James under the bus in the process. He knew that James would take a leadership role.

Kamikaze, TH said that there didn't have to be a member from each team going to Sundance. Felix, seeing that his team had one less member, should not have gone.

James thought of the best theme with what he had to work with. Had his team had another player (Felix), a lot more could have been done. But there had to be some team members doing the clothes and others fixing up the store. One extra person would have been essential.

Add to the fact that Felix screwed up at Sundance and there was no doubt who should have gone.

The whole logic of having team members leave the task is flawed. The "winner" each week is decided on what happens in the task, and the person who leaves the winning team gets to have immunity from the Pit despite the fact that he/she had nothing to do with the task. What a joke! If any contestants leave a task, they should become another "team" that has a chance to have a member in the Pit.

Unfortunately, I'll still watch the show because I want to see who wins now.

Adam

I've only seen yesterday's episode. I think Felix's store just didn't have the finished look that Shauna's did. When an atmosphere is inviting, customers are more likely to buy. Felix must have more to offer because simply based on last night's showing, James got the short end of the stick. Felix totally let his team down.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast