+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie
    I just wish everyone would stop talking smack about eachother and actually do their assignments. As "goody goody" as Liz is, atleast she doesn't sit in front of the camera and bad mouth her team mates. If it was me, I'd be bashing them as much as they were bashing me. I'm sure it doesn't get any better for her next week, but hopefully we'll get to see what she's made of (if anything) without having it all be about bitchfest 05'. I agree that Princess didn't deserve to be in the pit this week as much as Julie, but honestly, I think he pulled her in to prove a point. It was evident that Julie was going home. I wouldn't be surprised if Princess AND Liz get pulled in next week because on the previews it shows Princess crying and Liz freakin' out to James. Obviously they are on the same team, so only time will tell whose going home. If you ask me, I think it's Mr. Jeff....

As much as I would have liked to see Princess leave, I agree with the decision to send Julie home. Painting the bottom of shoes is not really much of a contribution.

After playing a starring role last week Elizabeth really did not pay attention to what this week's assignment was really about. She seemed to just want to copy the native outfits without updating them. As rude as Princess was, she was correct about wanting to put a modern touch on the outfits. That said, Princess really does need to work on her listening skills.

The Texas outfit designers were really lucky that the New Mexico team made such unwearable outfits. I failed to see anything original about the Texas outfits (with the possible exception of the white shirt). Jeans are jeans, so what was so special about their jeans? I did not see anything. And cowboy hats are such a cliche. When I see a cowboy hat I think that someone is trying too hard to demonstrate that they are from Texas or that their record really is a country record and not just crappy pop.

I think that one of the best moments of the show so far was when TH praised Jeff and (for the moment) wiped that smug grin off Shauna's face.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by William13
    After playing a starring role last week Elizabeth really did not pay attention to what this week's assignment was really about. She seemed to just want to copy the native outfits without updating them. As rude as Princess was, she was correct about wanting to put a modern touch on the outfits. That said, Princess really does need to work on her listening skills.
    Elizabeth would have been smart to lose the blanket/wrap and go with just the dress and boots. That was the kind of outfit that would be great for a party where you you need to dress up somewhat, but also where a woman is going to walk or basically on her feet a lot and heels aren't really a good idea.

The Texas outfit designers were really lucky that the New Mexico team made such unwearable outfits. I failed to see anything original about the Texas outfits (with the possible exception of the white shirt). Jeans are jeans, so what was so special about their jeans?
    Nothing. I don't know why it was such a big deal either. The outfits were fine, but nothing special.

I did not see anything. And cowboy hats are such a cliche. When I see a cowboy hat I think that someone is trying too hard to demonstrate that they are from Texas or that their record really is a country record and not just crappy pop.
    Reminds me of Saturday, when I was watching Brent Musburger anchoring ESPN's coverage of the Hollywood Gold Cup (a major thoroughbred race for older horses) from Hollywood Park, and he looked ridiculous wearing a cowboy hat on the broadcast (and for those familiar with him, he also had a goatee, so he looked quite a bit different and I didn't recognize him at first).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234