+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 6/30 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

They finally did some designing on this show and I was still disappointed. Project Runway was so much more interesting, I don't think this show is ever going to measure up.

Between "step into the pit" and "you're out of style" and the "cream rising to the top" I don't think I can take much more of Mr. Hilfiger.

One other comment: what is up with the "fur" coat that Deanna wears? It looks like roadkill.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher
    One other comment: what is up with the "fur" coat that Deanna wears? It looks like roadkill.
    Yeah, it matches her hair.

I hate Princess too, but I'm so glad little Tommy Diva went away. [again wishing for a barfing smiley to put here]

FORT Newbie
    I'm so glad someone else thinks Deana's coat looks like roadkill. UGHH. she's horrible. Shauna is pretty bad too. I'm glad little T got the boot. He was starting to really annoy me, but then again, so does Princess and Jeff. Elizabeth's dress was hot. I think she's in the final 4 for sure now. Good point earlier. It's funny...if you notice, until oscar time i'd never seen that dress. I LOVED the ruching (spelling?) on the back, and the navy was a classy touch as opposed to always common black. They filmed the show in Jan. or Feb. and in March did anyone see Hilary swanks oscar dress?? i find that very interesting that liz's concept was somewhat simular. HILARIOUS that someone who has never designed a dress before (novice) is possibly being copied by YSL-major fashion designer. so yes, i definitely think she is in the top 4, and rightfully so. i hope she, felix, james and rob are the last 4. i want that TEAM FELIZ shirt.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    again wishing for a barfing smiley to put here
    There is a barf smiley.

eeewww gross!!
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678