+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 6/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I did not see the first episode, so I can't compare it. I did enjoy this one, except when Princess Narcissus was speaking.
    The shuffling of the teams was a nice touch. TH might be yesterday's news but he seems more rational about his choices than Donald Trump. I liked how he discussed the good and the bad aspects of what the team had done.
    I don't like some of the contestants - some of them just don't seem to belong in a competition of choose a designer. Jeff in particular seems to be in the wrong show - maybe there should be a show to pick the most delusional contestant.

FORT Fogey
    It is hard to tell who is in the wrong show at this point. Since only one contestant is skilled in clothes design it seems that this is not what Hilfiger is after. Though he uses the term, designer, we don't know if he is looking for someone for his PR department, clothing line, help with image concepts, advertising or did he just want a reality show?

FORT Fogey
    I don't think a team member lost the key. I think the guy who delivered the car and drove it into the garage, out of habit, put it in his pocket and left with it. If the key had been handed to any one of them they would have remembered and the likely thing to do was either put it in their pocket or announce that you were hanging it on a hook in the work area.

I still think the show is awesome -- but Princess and Tommy annoy me. Tommy the most. How can someone go to an awards show, and not remember A SINGLE person's name?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by H2O
    2. The People Choice task and a redesign the car task. People's choice - Good idea, social skills are crucial to being successful.
    I don't get the social skills task thing. Tommy totally blew it and wasn't even brought into the pit. What's the point? Seems like the social skills tests are simply free passes. If he'd stayed behind he might have contributed to the teams failing and been brought into the pit. Since he was gone he was safe.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump
    I don't get the social skills task thing. Tommy totally blew it and wasn't even brought into the pit. What's the point? Seems like the social skills tests are simply free passes. If he'd stayed behind he might have contributed to the teams failing and been brought into the pit. Since he was gone he was safe.
    Yeah, that did not make much sense.

I find this show odd. Not many of the contestants had heard of Fabulous and he was a poor choice. He brought nothing to the table. "I don't like the fur" and a "yes", when asked if he liked the running board. Wow, Fab. He was barely articulate and had NO social skills. He did not to care about the car and I would not be surprised to hear he never saw it again. It was probably retuned to the dealership to sell. Why would a hip hop artist, who lives in NYC, want an SUV anyway? He does not strike me as one who enjoys off roading. His PR people are peddling fast to get this guy some recognition, I guess. And Tommy got a hunk of change for product placement with the car. That was what that was all about.

Decorating the clubs should be a much better task to see how everyone contributes and works together.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Yeah, that did not make much sense.

I find this show odd. Not many of the contestants had heard of Fabulous and he was a poor choice. He brought nothing to the table. "I don't like the fur" and a "yes", when asked if he liked the running board. Wow, Fab. He was barely articulate and had NO social skills. He did not to care about the car and I would not be surprised to hear he never saw it again. It was probably retuned to the dealership to sell. Why would a hip hop artist, who lives in NYC, want an SUV anyway? He does not strike me as one who enjoys off roading. His PR people are peddling fast to get this guy some recognition, I guess. And Tommy got a hunk of change for product placement with the car. That was what that was all about.

Decorating the clubs should be a much better task to see how everyone contributes and works together.
    They could've designed outfits for the rapper.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread