+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 6/9 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I had the impression from the crew that no one realized that her jacket was out in the rain (or was it the trash can??). No one had a reason to apologize- especially if they did not know. Deanna probably put it down somewhere, no one noticed, and she got mad because she thought they should have known. I say she was a total jerk about the entire situation.
    This is supposed to be a team effort and regardless if you felt they should not have apologized a true leader would have stepped up and apologized to sooth Deanna's ruffled feathers. If I have to share bedroom space with Deanna and a house I will try to be diplomatic as possible because it is good for team moral and will save me from making an enemy who could possible stab me in the back sometime during this competiton.

What's wrong with saying 'oh we are sorry we didn't know!'????

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    This is supposed to be a team effort and regardless if you felt they should not have apologized a true leader would have stepped up and apologized to sooth Deanna's ruffled feathers. If I have to share bedroom space with Deanna and a house I will try to be diplomatic as possible because it is good for team moral and will save me from making an enemy who could possible stab me in the back sometime during this competiton.

What's wrong with saying 'oh we are sorry we didn't know!'????
    There is nothing wrong with saying sorry- but I would never apologize to anyone who throws a temper tantrum like that- especially someone who I just met. She was being selfish thinking that her jacket was what was suppose to be on everyone's mind. I saw disbelief in her teammates faces - they were thinking she was a lunatic, and the thought of apologizing was the farthest things from their minds- a straight jacket maybe, but an apology- no. I believe in teamwork, but Deanna was way over the top and had she calmly talked to the team about how upset she was that no one noticed her jacket I am sure she would have gotten a bunch of apologies- but when she went off like a drama queen- it turned everyone off.

FORT Fogey
    A quick note here:

I happened to go by where they did the murals at 50th and Broadway early Sunday morning, and they have been replaced there by ads for The New York Times.

+ Reply to Thread