+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 6/9 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Yeah, it was a bit of a Project Runway/Apprentice rip-off, but I like both of those, so it held my attention, and I'll be back next week.

Emily

I'm hooked.

A good mix of personalities. Should make some good TV!!!

I will be watching but I am certainly not "hooked." There are limited reality options at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    I will be watching but I am certainly not "hooked." There are limited reality options at this time.
    Sort of like we're a captive audience, isn't it? I'd be gone like a shot if anything else was worth watching.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    When the show first started, I was expecting Tommy to be boring, but by the end of the show he was

This could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Sort of like we're a captive audience, isn't it? I'd be gone like a shot if anything else was worth watching.
    Same here. I'm still annoyed with the Donald Trump redux and thought Tommy Hilfiger came off more pompous and haughty than snarky and fun.

But I'll probably watch until something better comes along.

Better than I thought it would be. One thing I do not like at the end is when the writers or producers try to manufactor a signature line, such as Tommy telling Amy she was 'out of style' or was it 'had no style' and then to 'take a walk on the runway' too artificial and forced. At least Project Runway made no such pretensions and just stated that you have been eliminated. Short and sweet.

What I liked about this show is the personalities, Felix, ugh, selfish, did he really try to appropriate an entire clothes rack for him self. Also he has no concept of team and you need that to suceed. I would not want to work for him, sounds like a bitch of a boss,

Jeff?? the bald guy, what an ego and he let everyone know it.

Deanna, her temper tantrum about her wet jacket. I can understand that if I had been working my butt off on a crane and the rest of the crew had been sitting on there butts and let my jacket get soaked I would be upset. The fact that none of her team mates did not stand up and say 'We are sorry we did not notice that your jacket got wet and in the future we will make sure that our teammmates items are taken care of so noone will get upset about their items', spoke volumnes in that they were not thinking about the team and only about themselves.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    If it weren't for the contestants, I don't think i would watch this. This Apprentice wanna be is soooooo tedious in my opinion. Tommy is sooooooooooo eeeeerhhhhhhhhh. I don't know how to describe his attitude lol
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata

Deanna, her temper tantrum about her wet jacket. I can understand that if I had been working my butt off on a crane and the rest of the crew had been sitting on there butts and let my jacket get soaked I would be upset. The fact that none of her team mates did not stand up and say 'We are sorry we did not notice that your jacket got wet and in the future we will make sure that our teammmates items are taken care of so noone will get upset about their items', spoke volumnes in that they were not thinking about the team and only about themselves.

I had the impression from the crew that no one realized that her jacket was out in the rain (or was it the trash can??). No one had a reason to apologize- especially if they did not know. Deanna probably put it down somewhere, no one noticed, and she got mad because she thought they should have known. I say she was a total jerk about the entire situation.

FORT Fan
    I'm still on the fence. I will watch it next week and give it another try.

On one hand I liked it that Tommy didn't act as regal as Donald. On the other hand, he needs to lighten up a bit and have a sense of humor.

Vlada. Fame ho. That girl would sleep her way into a position any day. How in the heck did she land on this show? Were they so desperate for drama that they didn't care about substance? If so, that says something about TH. I was a bit disappointed in that.

+ Reply to Thread