+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Princess

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I don't think she will win... but she is the funniest contestant left in the show.
    i can't picture her winning it either. however, i would like to see her in the Final 2 with Chris Cortez (who i think will win) .

yes, she is indeed very funny .
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Found
    She has a bad attitude and I'm not sure but I think she's a pathological liar. She'd tell me she was raised on a farm in missouri and turn around and tell you she went to prep school in maine...i mean really bogus stuff...she was just weird.

anyways her lil scandal was:

she went to Univ. of Delaware for a semester...she didn't return the second semester because...she'd stolen a buncha from innocent kids!

She was into fashion then too, she created this big hoax about some fashion show she was going to produce. She required her models to pay $20 to be in the show. Then she disappeared. She got away with thousands!

OH yeah, and apparently she knew tommy and donna karen very well back in 1999/2000 when she was in D.E. .... yea right...
    Sorry Found,but I don't believe any of this stuff you are saying Yeah, the girl is wacko and cries at the drop of a dime, but I don't believe she is into the theif thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Found
    She has a bad attitude and I'm not sure but I think she's a pathological liar. She'd tell me she was raised on a farm in missouri and turn around and tell you she went to prep school in maine...i mean really bogus stuff...she was just weird.

anyways her lil scandal was:

she went to Univ. of Delaware for a semester...she didn't return the second semester because...she'd stolen a buncha from innocent kids!

She was into fashion then too, she created this big hoax about some fashion show she was going to produce. She required her models to pay $20 to be in the show. Then she disappeared. She got away with thousands!

OH yeah, and apparently she knew tommy and donna karen very well back in 1999/2000 when she was in D.E. .... yea right...
    No, Princess didn't do all that!!! princess07 is right, she's no thief!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fogey
    Princess should have been paying more attention to her own work and not worrying about what Elizabeth was doing. It almost cost her the competition. If Felix's design wasn't so bad she would have been gone.

I love Princess! She keeps it 'real.' I would have been just as pissed off if my competition brought in a whole posse to help them with the task. I personally really liked her design. It was the more unique and practical of the bunch.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I love Princess! She keeps it 'real.' I would have been just as pissed off if my competition brought in a whole posse to help them with the task.
    And we saw how much TH cared about that. When she was talking about her sewing and such he said he's got people to do that all he's looking for is a designer.

I love Princess! She keeps it 'real.' I would have been just as pissed off if my competition brought in a whole posse to help them with the task. I personally really liked her design. It was the more unique and practical of the bunch.
    That makes two of us. ITA with what you say, Princess does keeps it real!!! That's what I like about her. I did like Elizabeth's design, but you're right, she had too much help on it. I am still hoping for a Princess victory!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I Love Pricess Too

Just curious, but how does Princess *keep it real*? and what, exactly, does that mean? (I've never understood that phrase ). My guess it keeping it real means speaking in a way that no one understands a word you say? Or is it making crappy designs out of pleats over and over again? Or getting upset that you didn't think to bring in extra help (as per TH's instructions on how the $500.00 should be used)? If I saw someone wearing what she designed, I would instantly think streetwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Just curious, but how does Princess *keep it real*? and what, exactly, does that mean? (I've never understood that phrase ). My guess it keeping it real means speaking in a way that no one understands a word you say? Or is it making crappy designs out of pleats over and over again? Or getting upset that you didn't think to bring in extra help (as per TH's instructions on how the $500.00 should be used)? If I saw someone wearing what she designed, I would instantly think streetwalker.
    It's actually none of those things. The phrase 'Keeping it Real' is similar to the phrase 'Telling it how it is.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast