+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Princess

Princess must go. I can't stand her name. It's like forcing people to put you on a pedestal, and I really hate that. I'd have to shorten her name, if I had to deal with her in real life ... Rinny, Cessa, P, etc.
    After the poetry thing she did at the party, I really thought she'd be outta there.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie
    her name isn't princess.. I forget it now, but I went to school with that girl...she's satan.

FORT Newbie
    i can believe that. she looks EVIL. and she sucks. i hope she gets booted soon

Quote Originally Posted by Found
    her name isn't princess.. I forget it now, but I went to school with that girl...she's satan.
    Details, please.

I don't know what it is, but I like Princess. Although this past week again she's on the losing team. Somehow, by the skin of her teeth, this girl ain't gone yet.

I do agree, she's had some close calls and maybe should have gone home before somebody else, but Tommy H. is keeping her around for a reason.

She thinks she's all that, but she really is not. and that's not a good or bad thing...It's just that she's a lot of fun. When she cried about doing a lot of the work because the other girl was too sick....she really lost that cover of protection that she exudes.

Underneath I think she's crazy, a lot of fun, and nice...She's just growing her protection. She's going into a 'CUT YOUR THROAT' industry.

Hope she stays on a little while longer.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    Details, please.
    She has a bad attitude and I'm not sure but I think she's a pathological liar. She'd tell me she was raised on a farm in missouri and turn around and tell you she went to prep school in maine...i mean really bogus stuff...she was just weird.

anyways her lil scandal was:

she went to Univ. of Delaware for a semester...she didn't return the second semester because...she'd stolen a buncha from innocent kids!

She was into fashion then too, she created this big hoax about some fashion show she was going to produce. She required her models to pay $20 to be in the show. Then she disappeared. She got away with thousands!

OH yeah, and apparently she knew tommy and donna karen very well back in 1999/2000 when she was in D.E. .... yea right...

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthAlmighty
    I like Princess.
    at first i really hated her (not as much as i hate Jeff), but weeks after weeks, she's starting to grow on me. and within the last 2 weeks of episode, surprisingly i'm starting to like her.

Princess may not win the "most fav contestant" award, but i think it's safe to say that she is at least more likable (or should i say 'tolerable') than Jeff and Vlada.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Regular
    I Only Saw A Picture Of What Princess Did On The 8/12 Episode Of 'the Cut,' Since The Program Was Pre-empted For The Nfl Footbal Game, But What I Saw From A Screen Cap In Yaya's Antm Thread Was "tres Chic."

I Loved Yaya's Outfit And The Way She Is Standing Next To The Cab. It Looks Like Princess Did A Good Job. Can't Wait To See The Actual Show When And Hopefully It Gets Repeated.

Princess, If You Are On This Thread...do You Have A Copy Of The Show...if So Please PM Me Through Fort...Thanks.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think she will win... but she is the funniest contestant left in the show.

FORT Fogey
    I cannot believe she is in the Final 4. But her behavior has hurt her in the past and I'm sure it will hurt her this time as the previews show her bad mouthing Elizabeth to TH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast