+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Princess

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I don't think she's that bad. She's bad, but I've seen worse on these type of shows. She really is clueless though. I don't think she'll last too much longer. I won't miss her when she's gone.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

xoxo
    i won't miss her either. she's clueless and annoying at the same time.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

It seemed hypocritical to me to crack so hard on Princess about her inappropriate self-expression after that disastrous disco VIP section scene of a scantily clad stripper popping out of a cake and throwing her legs open in Tommy's face. What a fine sense of morals that he wasn't bothered by that stripper dancer act.

I think this whole cast should be cut including Tommy with his threatening little Napolian attitude. It is hard to believe that I started watching this show thinking it was going to be about fashion design. Tonight they finally got around to a fashion design challenge and proved that the whole cast is a complete talentless styleless mess. Yes, they all are painfully out of style.

Tommy who was cut tonight irritated me much more than Princess ever has. She has become such a target that she was afraid to even speak when Tommy zeroed in on her again for cheap thrills and to boost a sagging story line.
    Last edited by sugarlady; 07-01-2005 at 02:15 AM.

xoxo
    surprisingly, Princess was tolerable this week.
    to be quite honest here, i want Jeff to "take the runway" before she does.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321
    The sooner these two are gone the happier I'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321
    surprisingly, Princess was tolerable this week.

I agree on both counts. I was actually surprised at how Princess didn't annoy me this week. Also, Jeff can't leave this show soon enough...

FORT Fogey
    It is impossible to know why Princess was called to the pit. The only reason that leaps to mind is that it was a production choice. They wanted more footage since she has been entertaining, perhaps.

She did her job and there has been nothing established that would have alerted her to manage Tommy. Nothing. There was no reason not to trust him. He pointedly told her if she made the pattern he could sew it and proceeded to push everyone far away from him claiming the confusion was upsetting him. A good way to get the boot is causing stife and she certainly would have. They have no guidence in what is expected. Trump has established one leader and that is what this show is lacking. There are no rules. Is everyone now supposed to mistrust their teammates and micro manage everyone? What a mess that will be.

Hilfigers pattern makers may very well check in on the sewing department to see if things are going to plan. He has purposely chosen inexperienced contestants so it makes no sense to then require them to know the business. He can't have it both ways.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    ... Hilfigers pattern makers may very well check in on the sewing department to see if things are going to plan. He has purposely chosen inexperienced contestants so it makes no sense to then require them to know the business. He can't have it both ways.
    Tommy's attitude made it impossible for anyone to "check" his work without causing a blowup and further delay. I think she was called to the pit to put more pressure on Tommy and to make her acknowledge her lack of control of her design. Message - don't trust anyone with your concept. It was a lesson, I think, and not an expectation that the contestants would already "know" the business. Though I agree that as a "show" it is confusing. We don't really know what TH wants from this - publicity or an employee?

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you on that. This Week. But this girl has got to go. She's starting to drive me so crazy that everytime she talks I cringe. I have issues with people who think they are better than everybody else, and this girl just has that kind of attitude. As soon as she and Jeff go I'll be a lot happier.

Least Fav: Princess, Jeff, Jessicca, Chris C. (As if TH was "looking into your eyes with that invite")

Most Fav: Felix, Liz, James, Rob

"I love Princess."

She's got a mind of her own. She's smart!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast