+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Princess

  1. #11
    FORT Biscuit VeronicaBelle27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Posts
    792
    I like her. One of the few females that stood out last night. One of two with actual good reason to stand out (not being a slut or a talentless bimbo). I'll be watching Princess.
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 06-10-2005 at 03:15 PM.
    Could does not mean should

  2. #12
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    366
    The name cracks me up.

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    The show last night really showcased a lot of bad insights on her part. I don't know if they just sat back and gave her enough rope to almost hang herself or if they encouraged her to talk that way.

  4. #14
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    The show last night really showcased a lot of bad insights on her part. I don't know if they just sat back and gave her enough rope to almost hang herself or if they encouraged her to talk that way.
    I don't think they had to encourage her - she seems pretty clueless. She kept saying how she really listened to Fabulous even though all her choices were the exact opposite of what he wanted. And the fur was tacky.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  5. #15
    Caged Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,785
    What a clueless princess. Last night she had me in stitches with her overly excited-self..over Fabulous.

    Terrible!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  6. #16
    Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texuhs
    Posts
    1,257
    She needs to get her cocos off of my television screen. Fur and Skin do not make you a princess, Princess..that just makes you a loser.

  7. #17
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,903


    She got on my nerves big-time this week. (Of course, several others did, too, but I digress...) I'd like to see someone take her down a notch or two...

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,053
    She sealed her fate this episode. Too late to make a good impression on Hifiger. It will take outstanding performances from her each week to compenstate for this self absorbed display. She must have felt miserable having made a fool of herself. We may see a very toned down Princess tonight. If we don't she is a coo coo head.

  9. #19
    aga
    aga is offline
    FORTified
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    She sealed her fate this episode. Too late to make a good impression on Hifiger. It will take outstanding performances from her each week to compenstate for this self absorbed display. She must have felt miserable having made a fool of herself. We may see a very toned down Princess tonight. If we don't she is a coo coo head.
    ... so the show ais on tonight? Is this a permanent change?

    For some reason to me it seemed that Litthe Tommy's screw up will cast a longer shadow than Princess". As I type this I am also starting to remember that he was also the genius who changed the colors of TH's flag to HIS favorie colors.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

    "Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by aga
    ... so the show ais on tonight? Is this a permanent change?

    For some reason to me it seemed that Litthe Tommy's screw up will cast a longer shadow than Princess". As I type this I am also starting to remember that he was also the genius who changed the colors of TH's flag to HIS favorie colors.
    Nope, still on Thursday. I meant to say this week. I was just in Hell's kitchen.

    I agree, Little Tommy is not doing well either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.