+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Princess

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I like her. One of the few females that stood out last night. One of two with actual good reason to stand out (not being a slut or a talentless bimbo). I'll be watching Princess.
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 06-10-2005 at 03:15 PM.
    Could does not mean should

FORT Fan
    The name cracks me up.

FORT Fogey
    The show last night really showcased a lot of bad insights on her part. I don't know if they just sat back and gave her enough rope to almost hang herself or if they encouraged her to talk that way.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    The show last night really showcased a lot of bad insights on her part. I don't know if they just sat back and gave her enough rope to almost hang herself or if they encouraged her to talk that way.
    I don't think they had to encourage her - she seems pretty clueless. She kept saying how she really listened to Fabulous even though all her choices were the exact opposite of what he wanted. And the fur was tacky.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

What a clueless princess. Last night she had me in stitches with her overly excited-self..over Fabulous.

Terrible!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    She needs to get her cocos off of my television screen. Fur and Skin do not make you a princess, Princess..that just makes you a loser.

She got on my nerves big-time this week. (Of course, several others did, too, but I digress...) I'd like to see someone take her down a notch or two...

FORT Fogey
    She sealed her fate this episode. Too late to make a good impression on Hifiger. It will take outstanding performances from her each week to compenstate for this self absorbed display. She must have felt miserable having made a fool of herself. We may see a very toned down Princess tonight. If we don't she is a coo coo head.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    She sealed her fate this episode. Too late to make a good impression on Hifiger. It will take outstanding performances from her each week to compenstate for this self absorbed display. She must have felt miserable having made a fool of herself. We may see a very toned down Princess tonight. If we don't she is a coo coo head.
    ... so the show ais on tonight? Is this a permanent change?

For some reason to me it seemed that Litthe Tommy's screw up will cast a longer shadow than Princess". As I type this I am also starting to remember that he was also the genius who changed the colors of TH's flag to HIS favorie colors.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aga
    ... so the show ais on tonight? Is this a permanent change?

For some reason to me it seemed that Litthe Tommy's screw up will cast a longer shadow than Princess". As I type this I am also starting to remember that he was also the genius who changed the colors of TH's flag to HIS favorie colors.
    Nope, still on Thursday. I meant to say this week. I was just in Hell's kitchen.

I agree, Little Tommy is not doing well either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast