+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Elizabeth

I agree, I think it would be a real shame if Elizabeth didn't win the whole thing. She's by far my favorite.

Looks like Chris might be the most likely to win though. Which would mean that Tommy likes Tommy's style. Way to waste a couple months of their lives to figure that out.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump
    Looks like Chris might be the most likely to win though. Which would mean that Tommy likes Tommy's style. Way to waste a couple months of their lives to figure that out.
    Actually, it wasn't even two months. It was I believe only about five weeks, give or take a few days (they filmed this in a very narrow time frame in January and early February).

FORT Fogey
    With TH telling Liz she's on fire this competition could be her's to win or lose. She does her best work when she gets to work as an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    She does her best work when she gets to work as an individual.
    Yeah, because this week she worked as an individual. ::ends sarcasm::

She is just insecure and the show has helped her get through some of it. Although she did not win, Elizabeth gained the most personally and professionally of all the contestants. I like her designs, she could always design for DK, Nicole Miller or a like design house.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by umass
    She is just insecure and the show has helped her get through some of it. Although she did not win, Elizabeth gained the most personally and professionally of all the contestants. I like her designs, she could always design for DK, Nicole Miller or a like design house.
    And that's what I think may very well happen, if it hasn't already (remember, the show was filmed in January and February).

Elizabeth has a lot of raw talent I think even she may not have realized she had when she started on this show. I know I would want her to design, as I think she can only get better as time goes on if she decides this is what she wants to do.

I also know if I were Mr. Hilfiger, I'd be looking to hire her in addition to Chris C. and learn under one of his top people. She seems to have a strong sense of what is needed, and with experience could become a top designer herself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234