+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by adorkable05
    wow elizabeth is my favorite .. from the beginning I like her and her style !! I hope she wins !
    And she deserves to win, however, the previews for the next show (as of now on August 26) suggest that Elizabeth may be in trouble again.

Elizabeth impressed me last night. I just loved her photo shoot!!! It seems like she works better alone than in a group in which all of her ideas were probably shot anyways due to the intense hatred of her!

Elizabeth is one of my favorites along with Princess.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Has anyone else noticed that Elizabeth tends to do better when the challenge actually involves designing something?

Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    Has anyone else noticed that Elizabeth tends to do better when the challenge actually involves designing something?
    Yes. Her gown was chosen week 3(?) and now her photo shoot truly was awsome. She lucked out with the seamstress she had worked with previously being available and able to work fast. She used Tommy colors in a cleaver way - the primary red, white and blue popping against the muted golds of the station. I don't know if I would have chosen that model pose to present, but the colors worked. If only she weren't soooo passive/aggressive - attacking one moment, defensive the next. She needs to find a quiet confidence. I think next episode the complaint is that she falls apart when she is tired. Hard to avoid stress and tired on these assignments. Is he looking for someone who doesn't melt under pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Yes. Her gown was chosen week 3(?) and now her photo shoot truly was awsome. She lucked out with the seamstress she had worked with previously being available and able to work fast. She used Tommy colors in a cleaver way - the primary red, white and blue popping against the muted golds of the station. I don't know if I would have chosen that model pose to present, but the colors worked. If only she weren't soooo passive/aggressive - attacking one moment, defensive the next. She needs to find a quiet confidence. I think next episode the complaint is that she falls apart when she is tired. Hard to avoid stress and tired on these assignments. Is he looking for someone who doesn't melt under pressure?
    Her dress won on Week 4. I remember it very well and it was a monument for Elizabeth.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I agree that her dress was a beautiful color and style. Her talent for the past show and week 4 surprised me because of all the drama surrounding her work habits. I hope she does well.

FORT Fogey
    Arielflies:

I suspect Elizabeth will do well regardless of what happened on the show (which actually was filmed in January and early February). After that display, I would not be surprised if win or lose, Mr. Hilfiger asked Elizabeth to at least do some special projects for him.

FORT Fogey
    I think she wins this thing. Of the final 4 the only other one I think TH might lean towards is Chris. It looks like Princess will open her mouth once too often and I suspect she will be sent packing.

Oh, i hope so. Lots of people might not like Liz, but for me, it's Princess i can't stand. She said that Liz is a snob? What, and you're not, Princess?

I say go Liz!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    As for me:

I'd love to see Elizabeth win it all, but at this point, it looks like Chris Cortez established himself as the clear frontrunner to take it.

The fact Elizabeth has made it this far, however, is a very good sign.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast