+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica

Very beautiful, but I'm with ya'll on the camisole. Completely unprofessional and flat out looks like lingere.

I think she's really pretty. She also seems sweet.

Rating = 9.5
    ~*~America's Next Top Model's Best~*~

Katie + Catie + Amanda + Kahlen

I like her, and her camisole.

Hey! I live in St. Paul! And I'm 23! Don't know her, though. May have to cheer for her...

I have a theory about why Jessica was called into the pit this week.

I think everyone agrees that there was no real reason for Hilfiger to put her in the pit with Princess and Tommy. (Tommy really deserved it and one could make a case for Princess deserving some time in the pit) Jessica had a concrete contribution to the team effort, I think finding a women appropriate and willing to model on the streets is a daunting task and if anyone disagrees I suggest you go and try it. Yet Hilfiger dismissed this contribution out of hand…other team members contributed less than Jessica, can anyone identify something concrete that Shauna contributed to the project?

I believe what got Jessica into the pit this week was the fact she actually dared to stand up for herself to Hifiger. She dared to suggest that she has a backbone and wont take unwarranted criticism from him. Something tells me Hilfiger enjoys having yes men (or yes women) around him but Jessica just announced that she is not just a beauty queen. I think because of this her days on the show are numbered.

FORT Fogey
    I think it is possible that Shauna did contribute but her part was edited out in favor of the drama Tommy supplied.

Hilfier mentioned that Jessica did not contribute to the creative process. Unless this is another case of poor editing, it makes no sense. I could see him criticize her, perhaps, for not persuing the model more agressively or chosing poor locations for such a search. I got the idea that Hilfiger wants them to defend themselves just as Trump does. We may understand more after she is eliminated and she is asked this very question in an interview.

My guess is that Hilfiger knows who he wants to keep and eliminate for the most part. Jessica is on his hit list so he is creating reasons. Or, it is better TV for the viewers to see more than one in the pit for suspense. This week Tommy was the only one who deserved to go but they had to create some drama around it.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    I have a theory about why Jessica was called into the pit this week.

I think everyone agrees that there was no real reason for Hilfiger to put her in the pit with Princess and Tommy. (Tommy really deserved it and one could make a case for Princess deserving some time in the pit) Jessica had a concrete contribution to the team effort, I think finding a women appropriate and willing to model on the streets is a daunting task and if anyone disagrees I suggest you go and try it. Yet Hilfiger dismissed this contribution out of hand…other team members contributed less than Jessica, can anyone identify something concrete that Shauna contributed to the project?

I believe what got Jessica into the pit this week was the fact she actually dared to stand up for herself to Hifiger. She dared to suggest that she has a backbone and wont take unwarranted criticism from him. Something tells me Hilfiger enjoys having yes men (or yes women) around him but Jessica just announced that she is not just a beauty queen. I think because of this her days on the show are numbered.
    Or Mr. Hilfiger didn't realize how difficult it really is to get a woman off the street to do what Mr. Hilfiger said the team had to (I'm surprised some cop didn't come over and tell Jessica to beat it!).

Jessica should never have been in the pit, but in the end, Tommy did go as he deserved to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12