+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeff

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    Something tells me that Jeff will survive anther week. The foreshadowing in the previews for next week is a little over the top and when all things seem to point so clearly to one conclusion, it’s a good bet that there is a surprise in store. In the previews we are told that one of the contestants “loosing it” and the focus is on Jeff because everyone is just willing to assume that he is the one to loose it (anyone remember Deanna loosing it in the first episode?). The whole thing seems a little to contrived and to predictable. If I had to guess the producers have cooked up something and whatever went on with Jeff has nothing to do with who gets cut.
    I am on the horse hugging your middle and will not fall off. Good call.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon
    Something tells me that Jeff will survive anther week. The foreshadowing in the previews for next week is a little over the top and when all things seem to point so clearly to one conclusion, it’s a good bet that there is a surprise in store. In the previews we are told that one of the contestants “loosing it” and the focus is on Jeff because everyone is just willing to assume that he is the one to loose it (anyone remember Deanna loosing it in the first episode?). The whole thing seems a little to contrived and to predictable. If I had to guess the producers have cooked up something and whatever went on with Jeff has nothing to do with who gets cut.
    I hear what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I am on the horse hugging your middle and will not fall off. Good call.
    Kinky

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Boy, oh boy - another immunity due to being on the winning team. Will this guy ever go away???
    i hope Jeff goes away SOON! he is on my last nerve. but IronDragon's foreshadowing kinda makes me doubt that he will "take the runway" next week .
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    I bet you're right. Shucks. I was ready to see him go. Hopefully it's Chris He just gets on my nerves. Every conversation the camera has with him is about himself "making it" and his freaky obsession with TH. Sorry, he just bugs me. My money is on him.

Least Fav: Princess, Jeff, Chris, Jessicca
    Most Fav: Felix, Elizabeth, James, Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123