+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff

I don't know... on the commercial he's all like "I. Am. Unbeatable!" That makes me think he's going to be a big jerk. And if he turns out to be real nice, then... oops.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

MiniMe?

My Rating = 2
    ~*~America's Next Top Model's Best~*~

Katie + Catie + Amanda + Kahlen

Delusional with an ego the size of Texas...

...and I'd like to see that wife and kids just to prove he ain't gay.....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    self confidence or baseless delusions. We report, you decide.
    Ha Ha definitely the latter. The world will suffer if he doesn't win this competition? I think the lack of sleep is effecting his judgement.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The fashion world would be lacking without me? Or whatever Mr. Clean said.. Umm. Yea. Ok.

This guy annoys the crap outta me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Another one that really got on my nerves this week. The world will suffer if he doesn't win? Um, yeah, Jeff...sure...you're a legend in your own mind.

He irritates the kuh-rap out of me. I can't stand looking at him, and I can't stand listening to him. It's a matter of time. He and Princess need to get eliminated on the same night.

FORT Fogey
    Why he was not in the pit instead of either Princess or Jessica is curious. I suppose it is one of those deals that he is a character that the viewers love to hate. They always give us one of those for 3 weeks too many. These shows are so predictable.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Boy, oh boy - another immunity due to being on the winning team. Will this guy ever go away??? Maybe when they head out west and he is seen running down the street carrying a bundle of cloth - voice-over gives a hint that he has truly gone round the bend this time. Hope so. Hope he is on losing team. Hope he leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Boy, oh boy - another immunity due to being on the winning team. Will this guy ever go away??? Maybe when they head out west and he is seen running down the street carrying a bundle of cloth - voice-over gives a hint that he has truly gone round the bend this time. Hope so. Hope he is on losing team. Hope he leaves.
    Something tells me that Jeff will survive anther week. The foreshadowing in the previews for next week is a little over the top and when all things seem to point so clearly to one conclusion, it’s a good bet that there is a surprise in store. In the previews we are told that one of the contestants “loosing it” and the focus is on Jeff because everyone is just willing to assume that he is the one to loose it (anyone remember Deanna loosing it in the first episode?). The whole thing seems a little to contrived and to predictable. If I had to guess the producers have cooked up something and whatever went on with Jeff has nothing to do with who gets cut.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast