+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deanna

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aga
    I like her work ethic, but the anti-Liz attitude doesn'a score her points in my book.
    Especially since it didn't seem to be based on performance.

FORT Fogey
    I like her two toned hair and asymetrical cut but it needs professional help. I would probably suggest she go with only one of those looks and not pair them. She has a funky look but could use the help of a professional stylist. I know she considers herself knowledgable in this area but one can always learn and grow.

FORT Fogey
    I want to see who she chooses first next week to see if her Wes and Shauna alliance is still intact.

FORT Fogey
    I agree. If the other leader has been paying attention it would be wise to allow DeAnna to choose them. It is a set up to cause strife and a team divided has more reason to fail. I do think Shauna is valuable to have, though. She is calm, mature and sensible.

Deana - good moves at the SoHo party. You didn't embarrass yourself or us. It's just as well you went to the party rather than stay and design. Elizabeth was allowed to shine - best you stayed in the background, even though I would have loved to see your effort at the drawing board. Terrific that you caught immunity for another week.

Let's see if you can herd cows next week.

FORT Fogey
    Surprise, Surprise, as she chooses Shauna first.

aga
    FORTified
    Back to the age question she does look older than 23, but at certain angles she does look quite young.

If she is in her 20s she is quite accomplished.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Deana - for the 8-11 show - maybe if you had a gorgeous model in sweats posing as a "cat walker" in Central Park your shoot would have been more interesting. You should have had the cat wrangler wrangle up at least 5 cats on white leashes and your beautiful female looking frazzled. Just a thought. Paris Hilton is almost over.

I used to like Deanna, I really did. However, these past few episodes left a bad taste in my mouth for her. The scene that sealed it is when Wes & Felix hung out with Elizabeth and Deanna still wanted nothing to do with her!

And her performance on the photo shoot was awful. Hilifiger is right, the pink girl with a poodle is not an impressive photo shoot. You can see that anywhere! I can't wait to see her go now. I hope she gets paired up with Elizabeth and just blows it.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Newbie
    Deanna SUXS. not only is she a childish little brat, but she also acts like she knows EVERYTHING about fashion. She also seems a little evil. I can't wait to see her get booted. I didn't see last week, but I read the recap and it looks like Deanna CRINGED when Elizabeth won. Sorry Deanna, but I think everyone realizes ELIZABETH is more talented than you and your about to get BOOTED.... YIPPIE!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast