+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Synopsis.

Judging solely on the way these designers look and dress (and hairstyles of course haha) I dont think a single interesting piece of clothing will be produced on this show.

But this show is a perfect fix for those that live in this "paris hilton" day and age

Yup I'll be watching.

Maybe it's just me, but this reminds me of that version of The Apprentice Martha Stewart's going to have.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I'll definitely be watching. I love these kind of shows.

I'll definitely watch. I am NOT a fan of the Tommy Hilfiger brand but do think the show will be interesting. I have really missed Project Runway so hopefully this will fill some of that void.

Boy that's alot of contestants!!! How long is this show? Looks really good and something to keep me busy this summer.
    FP

FORT Newbie
    May I ask again why they chose Tommy Hilfiger for this show? He was big in the 90's, but now. When you think of a contemporary popular designer of preppy fashions, you think Ralph Lauren, not this guy. Believe me, I live in New York, and the only people I see still wearing Hilfiger are Mexican free-laborers. Everyone at my school (all-boy school) either wears Polo or Lacoste. Personally, I don't see this show going to far now. Would have been big about 8 years ago, but not now.

I'm still upset I missed Project Runway - even my 84 year old male co-worker watched - so I'm not missing this one. "It's not fashion design - it's lifestyle design." So do they also design living room couches?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman2k5
    May I ask again why they chose Tommy Hilfiger for this show? He was big in the 90's, but now. When you think of a contemporary popular designer of preppy fashions, you think Ralph Lauren, not this guy. Believe me, I live in New York, and the only people I see still wearing Hilfiger are Mexican free-laborers. Everyone at my school (all-boy school) either wears Polo or Lacoste. Personally, I don't see this show going to far now. Would have been big about 8 years ago, but not now.
    Well, it's not like Hilfiger is out of the business.

Trump had better days, but along came The Apprentice and has given him free advertising.

I'm interested in the dynamics of these shows. I'm sure it will be great.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I don't have cable so I couldn't watch Project Runway... I'm so looking forward to this show!

I never saw the other show either but this one caught my attention. I will check it out. I wonder what the little tagline will be when they cut people, "You...are CUT?" *cutting hand gesture* lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast