+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The dress?

FORT Newbie

The dress?

Does anyone know who designed the dress Lisa wore?
    Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    No.....don't know, but I do wonder what men see in tall skinny women with no boobs? Especially one with zero personality who lets her obnoxious, egotistical so-called girlfriends run her life. I just don't get it. But yes, the dress was lovely. I sure couldn't wear it cause I got big boobs and need an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder!

The dress and the necklace were both beautiful, and I can't believe they weren't supposed to give the designer/store a plug for allowing them to film in the store, at least, and probably for some sort of discount or even giving them the dress. The host was so horrible, he probably forgot to say who designed the dress.

Hey, if the info wasn't on the cue card, Ronald McDonald wasn't saying it. And if he ad libbed, he would have botched it.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    It was probably listed in the credits at the end of the show, but they usually run those so fast you can't read them anyway. Had they been "donated", it would have been in exchange for a plug, which leads me to believe they were purchased instead. The dress was beautiful.

FORT Newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by julie5857
    Does anyone know who designed the dress Lisa wore?
    Thanks!
    Thanks anyway guys. I appreciate the help. I'm getting married in 6 months and am looking for a 20's-inspired dress like the one she wore. True, the show probably bought the dress--so no plug to be found anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread