+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was it Really Hank?

FORT Fanatic

Was it Really Hank?

Was Hank REALLY America's choice? Did he really get the most calls?
    How are the number of calls verified? By whom?

Since Hank was obviously Lisa's choice and Robert was not.....Was there a deal that Hank would be allowed to be the winner if there was an agreement that they NOT get married so no pay-off of $1 million?

baxpup - You might be on to something there. That seems plausible! It would also explain why they did not get married. Plus, I am starting to get a sinking feeling that there is some "tampering" going on with these reality shows.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    How are the number of calls verified? By whom?
    Probably by the same people who counted the votes for American Idol & American Juniors... :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    Probably by the same people who counted the votes for American Idol & American Juniors... :rolleyes
    No, I understand they were counted by the crack presidential vote counting team in Tallahassee Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    No, I understand they were counted by the crack presidential vote counting team in Tallahassee Florida.

And I should know since I'm from Tallahassee.I guess They called in Their favor from Jeb.

Ain't life a bitch.Well in Robert's case it is.A bitch named Lisa and her friends the harpies.

FORT Fanatic

Seriously...

not everybody voted for Robert for a joke. Some people really believed in the premise of the show, and if you did, Hank was the one hands down. To me they confirmed their true feelings when they did not marry...and say what you will...the look in both their eyes said it all...unless you are blind.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    not everybody voted for Robert for a joke. Some people really believed in the premise of the show, and if you did, Hank was the one hands down. To me they confirmed their true feelings when they did not marry...and say what you will...the look in both their eyes said it all...unless you are blind.

True love huh?Well if They are still together in six months then I will believe that it is true love.But I doubt the relationship will last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    I agree. I think they will get married but on their terms. I figure that they have a better chance to really tie the knot than Erin and Chad of FLOM.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I agree. I think they will get married but on their terms. I figure that they have a better chance to really tie the knot than Erin and Chad of FLOM.
    Yup, it's all about ratings and what the network execs think will keep us loyal, dedicated (gasp! cough! choke!) viewers coming back for more. Whatever the supposed "majority" viewer trend is at the time is what the ending of these shows will reflect. Do we want a nice, happy, "logical" (whoops, how did that slip in there), then that's how it will happen. Or, is it time for 'truth or dare' - then time for a shock ending and someone cries an ocean of tears because the "chosen" one is not treated fairly. BooHoo!

As this was a nice, ahwwwww, shucks ending - don't think it will last.

Yikes, these reality shows sure make you cynical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast