+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Long Will It Last?

How Long Will It Last?

Now taking predictions of how long it will take for Hank & Lisa's thing to self-destruct...if ever...

I give em three months.

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by Veggieviewer
    Now taking predictions of how long it will take for Hank & Lisa's thing to self-destruct...if ever...

I give em three months.
    You're being generous. I give them 1 month.

What time is it now???

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    What time is it now???
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Regular

I give em three months.
    There would have to actually be a thing for it to self-destruct. Looked awfully one-sided (Lisas's side) to me.

Probably a month or less...

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    You're being generous. I give them 1 month.

I say 3 weeks tops.

I give em three months.
    Depends on whether there is anything in the contract they signed when they agreed to do the show (which I presume they had to do). Maybe they have to "play nice" for a period of time after the finale for the sake of public appearances. If no contract clause that forces them to "put forth a good image" after the show, then I give them 1 month, 2 months tops.

At least Zora was able to take the dollars and jewelry and just leave. Evan's only regret was that after Zora collected all the goods she still would not give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Depends on whether there is anything in the contract they signed when they agreed to do the show (which I presume they had to do). Maybe they have to "play nice" for a period of time after the finale for the sake of public appearances. If no contract clause that forces them to "put forth a good image" after the show, then I give them 1 month, 2 months tops.

FORT Newbie
    Who was that first bachelor who dropped his choice? I suspect Hank will do the same to Lisa. What man in his right mind would want to be married to her girlfriends...and you can sure bet they would be right there all along meddling in their marriage. Ya never know, maybe they will follow through, but I think Hank will find a way to excuse himself yet again down the line once the attention is off. Did anyone see HIS family there at the last show for the wedding? I only remember Lisa's family being shown. Or, maybe he'll do an Ben Aflect and disappear right before their "private" marriage with some dumb excuse. Maybe a better question would be how he plans to dump her?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast