+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Long Will It Last?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsieBarker
    I'd really, REALLY like to find an update on Hank and Lisa somewhere... whether they're still dating, still planning on getting married... Anyone got a website to share?
    Darn, I was hoping you knew something. I've looked a couple of times but haven't been able to find anything. You'd think there'd at least be a line or two in a gossip column in a Detroit newspaper. Any Detroit or Chicago people her who have heard anything?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsieBarker
    I'd really, REALLY like to find an update on Hank and Lisa somewhere... whether they're still dating, still planning on getting married... Anyone got a website to share?
    I saw this on another board:

JUST ANNOUNCED! THE JOHN WALSH SHOW will have your favorite Reality TV
    lovebirds as guests for a special taping at NBC in New York City!

* For Love or Money 2: Erin & Chad
    * Cupid: Hank & Lisa
    * Mr. Personality: Hayley & Will

I guess we will find out when this show airs.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlen
    I saw this on another board:

JUST ANNOUNCED! THE JOHN WALSH SHOW will have your favorite Reality TV
    lovebirds as guests for a special taping at NBC in New York City!

* For Love or Money 2: Erin & Chad
    * Cupid: Hank & Lisa
    * Mr. Personality: Hayley & Will
    Azlen, thank you!!!! I don't know if I can get the John Walsh show, but I'm sure somebody will report the news.

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    Thanks, Azlen and Kip, for responding. I wish there was some good news to report... I'd really like to see the two of them happy together!

If I hear any news, I promise to post... hope you will do the same!

FORT Newbie
    From the "Austin American Statesman":

Pseudo-celebrity sighting

Lisa Shannon, who was looking for love on CBS' prime-time dating show "Cupid" and the man America helped her chose in September, Hank Stepleton, are still together.

The couple, apparently on vacation, were spotted Monday sipping beers at the Bitter End Bistro & Brewery in Austin. But there was still no ring on Lisa's left hand

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    [Azlen]From the "Austin American Statesman":

Lisa Shannon, who was looking for love on CBS' prime-time dating show "Cupid" and the man America helped her chose in September, Hank Stepleton, are still together.

Thanks so much for posting this little tidbit, Azlen! I'm glad to see that Hank and Lisa are still together!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Azlen, thank you!!!! I don't know if I can get the John Walsh show, but I'm sure somebody will report the news.
    yay! really liked these two.

Kip
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlen
    From the "Austin American Statesman":

Pseudo-celebrity sighting

The couple, apparently on vacation, were spotted Monday sipping beers at the Bitter End Bistro & Brewery in Austin. But there was still no ring on Lisa's left hand
    Azlen, thanks for the news. I hope it works out for them.

FORT Newbie

news on lisa and hank

The host, Bryan McFaydden (sp) is from here in Omaha. He was on a local radio show a few weeks ago and he claimed that Hank found out that Lisa had slept with Dominic (because Dominic bragged) and one other guy not named. He said that is why there was no wedding, and that Hank was mad at Lisa. NOW, I do NOT want this to be true, and I can't believe it!! I don't think she would've done that. BUT Bryan was the host, so you would think he knew something. He may have just been making stuff up to be funny. I also want to know of any news anyone hears out there. I hope they stay together!!

I thought I heard that Hank and Lisa were still together, as of a John Walsh show. McFaydon probably was lying because he was pissed that Lisa and Hank DIDN"T get married on tv as Simon Cowell envisioned. I could see McF lying...he doesn't strike me as someone with too much integrity.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast