+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Long Will It Last?

Both of Hank's parents are dead. He probably had a sibling or two there--he certainly had plenty of them around when Lisa went to Chicago to meet them. And regarding Lisa's friends (1) they gave Hank nothing but love and admiration during the show and (2) I'm sure they aren't really critical people in real life. (No one is as critical as they were encouraged to be on the show.)

Hey gang--let's hope the best for Hank and Lisa and that's it, eh?

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, you're right.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I'm willing to give them hope. I say they're gonna last at least a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia
    Did anyone see HIS family there at the last show for the wedding? I only remember Lisa's family being shown.
    A friend's of Hank's sister was in the Cupid chat room on the Sunday before the last episode. She had attended one of Hank's sister's wedding shower. She said they did not want Hank to get married. She also said Hank's relatives were traveling to LA. Hank's relatives were shown in the audience. An attractive young man rushed the stage after Hank was announced the winner right before the commercial break. He was probably a younger brother or nephew that wanted to tell Hank "Don't do it".

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    A friend's of Hank's sister was in the Cupid chat room on the Sunday before the last episode. She had attended one of Hank's sister's wedding shower. She said they did not want Hank to get married. She also said Hank's relatives were traveling to LA. Hank's relatives were shown in the audience. An attractive young man rushed the stage after Hank was announced the winner right before the commercial break. He was probably a younger brother or nephew that wanted to tell Hank "Don't do it".
    The guy who rushed the stage was one of the producers (so funny watching him jump back off the stage when he realized the cameras were still running!). The show paid the way for family members of the final four to come to the final show, so several of Hank's relatives would have been there.

FORT Newbie
    I hope they stay together for a long time

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Hank certainly seems level headed enough about the whole thing to nicely call it quits if its not working out..There seems to be some serious issues that they need to work out for it to work out...Mainly that Lisa seems to be willing to give up career to get married...something that Hank and Lisa's family were both suprised by and not in favor of...Personally, there seemed to be more spark and compatabilty between Joe and Laura....they seemed a true couple as they flirted....Hank and Lisa...looked as lifelike as Ken and Barbie on stage at the marriage...

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Hank certainly seems level headed enough about the whole thing to nicely call it quits if its not working out..There seems to be some serious issues that they need to work out for it to work out...Mainly that Lisa seems to be willing to give up career to get married...something that Hank and Lisa's family were both suprised by and not in favor of...Personally, there seemed to be more spark and compatabilty between Joe and Laura....they seemed a true couple as they flirted....Hank and Lisa...looked as lifelike as Ken and Barbie on stage at the marriage...

Yeah, but dull likes dull and wise-cracky likes wise-cracky. I think Hank and Lisa AND Joe and Laura make good couples. I was surprised, though, after Joe basically begged Laura to go out with him on the air that she didn't respond positively right away. She was so, so positive about him during the show when commenting on his dates with Lisa. Joe and Lisa were a ridiculous-looking couple and Lisa was practically freaked out by meeting his gregarious family. It was obvious that Laura was positive about Joe b/c she personally liked Joe. So why not go for him when he offered at the end? (Does anyone know what happened with that?)

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I hope they stay together for a while. They seem cute together and I had no idea when the finale was....I have been so busy with college I don't know what is what anymore...well they will last at least three and a half years (Hank's longest relationship) I think they have potential and chemistry to stay together. I hope so.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    I'd really, REALLY like to find an update on Hank and Lisa somewhere... whether they're still dating, still planning on getting married... Anyone got a website to share?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast