+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you watch Cupid 2?

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar

Would you watch Cupid 2?

To be honest with you, if there was a second installment of Cupid, I may watch the audition process...but doubt I'll care about the rest really.

Would you watch a Cupid 2?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I'd watch. I liked Cupid better than The Bachelor. I've decided to not watch this season's Bachelor until the contestants are whittled down to about 10. I wouldn't watch another FLOM if there were to be one.

The answer is hell no.Unless it's Robert then it might be worth it to watch.

Father Time lol
    I hardly stayed tuned to this season, nevermind the next one.

I got very tired of Lisa's two bitches and pretty much stopped watching because of them.

Good job, America, they tried to make Robert out to be a total dork but you said NO to them and he came in second, at least. Nice .
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    The answer is hell no.Unless it's Robert then it might be worth it to watch.
    You might have something there, palmer! Robert would make the perfect Cupid 2 groom! Can you imagine the types of women that would audition around the country to be on the show!

It would be hilarious!

...and Robert would get his bride...

Only if it was this scenario: A man looking for a wife, and all the women knew nothing about a million dollars. But I guess the last one's to late.
    But I don't think I'd watch another Cupid.

I think I would. It would be interesting for a role reversal, where women have to come up with the creative dates for the guy.

I agree, Robert should be the guy. Im sure America cares more about him then Lisa.

Also, at the end of last show, didn't the host say see you next season?

Hug me!
    If the next one is about one guy and 10 girls.. yeah.. I will watch.. provided if the girls are hots.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I think I would. It would be interesting for a role reversal, where women have to come up with the creative dates for the guy.

I agree, Robert should be the guy. Im sure America cares more about him then Lisa.

Also, at the end of last show, didn't the host say see you next season?
    I missed the reference to "next season"...very interesting.

What I liked about the show was seeing the auditioning process and the different dates. I agree that it would be fun to see women plan these types of dates.

The other thing I really liked about the show was that it didn't endlessly replay the same promo segments over and over like they do on The Bachelor and FLOM. That really annoys me--out of days of filming they can't get enough new material to make a 45-min show.

I don't think i could stand to watch another round of three women or men bashing the people during the auditions. There is a line that should not be crossed when speaking with someone that you just met. Giving respect and then just insulting someone. If that is what the basis of Cupid 2 will be about then I might as well just try my luck at watching the home shopping network, at least the women get excited at a product no matter how ugly it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast