+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you watch Cupid 2?

Nope. Barely made it through this one. Also, I don't plan to watch anymore Bachelor or FLOM (well, I only watched the very last show of FLOM2 ).

Probably wouldn't watch another Cupid especially if the victim was Robert. Definitely, not FLOM3. I think that they have exhausted the pool of unknowing victims for that premise. But, if both were during the summer months when reruns rule and we have another hurricane that hasn't knocked power, who knows.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I'll watch if they get rid of the host....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    I'll watch if they get rid of the host....
    Yeah, where do they get these hosts from? A place where they've never heard of a comb.

The host is only part of it.If they don't have ppl you care about then what is the point in watching it?Who would really care if someone found romance when you don't care about them in the first place.

I would watch the auditons - they were the best part!

If they were to have a second go-round with Robert I think it would be interesting because we'd have women clamoring for the big win even though they know the guy is a jerk.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I think I would. It would be interesting for a role reversal, where women have to come up with the creative dates for the guy.

I agree, Robert should be the guy. Im sure America cares more about him then Lisa.

Also, at the end of last show, didn't the host say see you next season?
    yes, I believe I heard that 2! that host was a hottey too ( lol ! )
    therefore I think there will be a second season however that does not mean I have to watch - I do not plan on it!
    one was enough for me

Leanna

FORT Fogey
    I probably will watch the auditions, then if the suitors are interesting i will stick. Basically the only reason i watched this show was for Robert. You need that one person on this show that makes it interesting(and it definantly wasn't lisa)

Honestly, it would depend what was on opposite it.

I think that the premise is stupid--have the public vote on the best mate for you? If it's a public voting thing, I'd be uninterested in watching it. I mean--most of the posters here have said that the picking process was the most interesting part, and I agree. And the reason it was great is because Lisa, with her friends, was doing the picking. The public is in it for fun--they don't choose in someone's best interest. Having the public vote is crazy and frustrating to everyone--whether you are voting for or against the best person for Lisa (or whoever). Also, matchmaking isn't like a talent contest. Making it like American Idol was stupid.

That said, I also vote with all of you that the host completely sucked. AND making the set look like the Dating Game, rather than a home or cozy setting, was terrible. Wasn't it absolutely ridiculous to imagine those people being married on a brightly-lit stage with hanging hearts all over the place. Why didn't they just set the whole show at a Las Vegas "chapel."

I wouldn't watch again. I only liked the individual dates, I disliked everything else, from the host to the cheesy set to the friends comments....just yuck! I think the American Idol format just did not translate well to a dating show.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123