I agree. I can justify some of the other shows because the psychological factors are very interesting and though provoking. I didn't see that this added to the world in general.
Originally Posted by Realitychick
My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5
I would watch it. I think it would be better than cupid 1, and the next girl/guy will hopefully be more interesting than what Lisa showed on the screen.
Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
if it wasn't for robert i would have given up watching this weeks ago. That being said i guess it depends on the contestants.
I'm so sick of hearing about that creepy, unintelligible, pretentious, overblown, portly Robert dude. He's a lame Austrian.
Originally Posted by RealGuy
Robert would diffently make Cupid 2: A Second Chance at Love fun to watch.
Sorry,I made up the Second Chance at Love part,Put that title would be great for it though.If Robert was the guy.
Originally Posted by CharlaFan
You are right Charlafan.Robert made the show in the last couple of weeks.If not for Him,I would have tuned out a long time ago.Instead I got suckered into this farce of an ending.I think Robert really won,But now that will be disputed for all time.I just hope they don't have a Cupid reunion. Now that I couldn't sit through.Seeing Lisa and the Harpies would just send Me over the edge.
Let the Game Begin
I only tuned in periodically to this one (usually flipping back and forth between other shows during commercials). I would probably watch the initial audition process just to get an idea of format for remainder of series. Would NOT watch if:
Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
1. Friends of prospective bride or groom were as asinine, rude, disrespectful, idiotic persons as the previous 2 vampiresses.
2. The prospective bride or groom did not have the backbone to stand up to her/his friends if they behaved so terribly toward prospectve men/women. No sitting there with a cutsie smile pasted on their face while the "friends" (and I use the term loosely) tore someone to shreds.
Positive attributes about Cupid that should be kept:
1. Funny auditions of total losers (but I doubt women would look as bad as the loser men did). This section was the highlight of the show.
2. Dates with the finalists. This was the only watchable part of the live shows. You also got to see the finalists much more than the group dating on Bachelor or FLOM.
3. Persistent presence of a laughable loser. No one really wanted Lisa to end up with Robert except for the cynics and sadists. However, as comic relief, he was a gas to keep around.
4. Diversity of the dating. I don't know if they set up rules to ensure this, but the begging on the beach, dream dates, etc. were all too different to be real. Setting up variety was great.
Get rid of the following:
1. Brian as host. What a tool. A trained monkey (or Robert) would be an improvement.
2. Constant repetition of the voting instructions. The last 15 minutes of the live shows had little content. Tell us an internet site for instructions. This is a new millenium after all.
3. Train the "friends" not to repeat their comments. How many times did we need Laura to say Dominick was too immature? The repetition caused us to tune out the friends.
Overall, the show had some promise but was poorly produced. The momentum was lost during the live shows. Bad timing on commercials and a bad host just killed the focus. This show has potential, but they need to allow for the dignity and decency of Hank's actions on the finale. Having the host ready for the contingency could retain the romance and fun of giving them a million.
I agree that I would never sit through an hour of Hank, Lisa, Laura, and Kimberly again in any type of program format.
Laura really looked that the real shank she is without CBS special effects
(lighting, makeup, hair stylist) while wedding dress shopping. I wonder if fat Joe is still begging to marry her.
Originally Posted by palmer62
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.