+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was Cupid really "the critic's choice"???

Was Cupid really "the critic's choice"???

Last night before the show started I saw a commercial for Cupid, in which they used the tagline "Cupid--It's the critic's choice. Now make it your choice!"

WTF????!!!!!!! Is this true that critics liked this show? What critic in his right mind actually gives this show positive reviews??? This show was crap!!! : : : : :

I'll admit, I was hooked on this crap, but it was still crap! I wouldn't expect for it to be critically acclaimed!

Well thank God it's over now anyway... I can gain back an hour of my life every week now (although I seem to be getting hooked on "Meet Joe Schmoe" now...)
    Last edited by RealVoyeur; 09-17-2003 at 10:19 AM.

Premium Member
    Yep, it was the critics' choice. Also, Hank got the most votes from America, Laura is diplomatic, Lisa has never once used Crest whitening strips, and the other guys only mentioned Hank's mean streak because they were jealous of him.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Yep, it was the critics' choice. Also, Hank got the most votes from America, Laura is diplomatic, Lisa has never once used Crest whitening strips, and the other guys only mentioned Hank's mean streak because they were jealous of him.

Ahh, I see now... Thanks for clearing that up!

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist

Maybe there is actually a person who has changed his name to "The Critic," and they have him officially choose the show! That's the only explanation I can find.

+ Reply to Thread