+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Funerals And A Wedding ~ Cupid Recap 9-16-03

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Wayner, absolutely brilliant recap! It was at least as much fun, if not more, reading your recap as watching the show. I'm still chuckling. Awesome job!

Great recap Wayner.Better than the actual show.What a waste of time.An hour I can never get back.

Once again Wayner great recap.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Nice recap, Wayner!

I have to laugh at your comments about Brian McFayden...they guy is a major looney tune, my gosh!

FORT Newbie

Great recap!

I couldn't bring myself to waste that hour actually watching this finale...knowing there was a much more entertaining way to enjoy it- the recap here at FORT!

I got hooked on Cali's recaps on The Amazing Race board, and must say that your style is just as addictive and hilarious! Keep writing...we fans do enjoy it..the descriptions of McFayden's "tiny doll-like hands" cracked me up (and obviously everyone else here!)

thanks!

Amy
    Amy

"We come back from break, and Brian has the nerve to ask if perhaps Hank thinks that since he’s always known the concept of the show, if perhaps he doesn’t “owe it to America to get married on TV.” What a complete ass."

Hank is the complete ass that duped the hopeless and blind romantics that wasted their two hours after the show voting for him. I never for once believed that Hank was going to propose. His excuse was just as lame and full of bull sh*t as his declaration last week that he wanted to be the last man standing. It is a joke that some people still want to view this farce as a loving relationship. Get real folks. It was only a poorly produced TV show.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Wow sugarlady, bitter much?

I only saw one hour, so maybe I'm just naive. Personally, if he was full of BS, I think he would have married her and taken the million bucks. And personally, I would think that hopeless, blind romantics wouldn't think it's romantic to marry someone because a bunch of strangers around the country voted for them. But then, perhaps I'mnot the hopeless, blind romantic I think I am.

I look at it as a budding, loving relationship. I guess the joke is on me.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Wow sugarlady, bitter much?

I only saw one hour, so maybe I'm just naive. Personally, if he was full of BS, I think he would have married her and taken the million bucks. And personally, I would think that hopeless, blind romantics wouldn't think it's romantic to marry someone because a bunch of strangers around the country voted for them. But then, perhaps I'mnot the hopeless, blind romantic I think I am.

I look at it as a budding, loving relationship. I guess the joke is on me.
    Agreed. A lot of the same people bashing Hank for not marrying Lisa would have been saying he just married her for the money if they had gotten married.

I think it was an incredibly wise decision on Hank's part (and Lisa's too if it was a joint decision). Hank only went up in my estimation. I think it would be incredibly hard for anyone to turn down the million. Hank obviously doesn't hate Lisa. Even if he didn't love her, he could have married her and stuck it out for a year to get the money.

If Hank had any doubts at all about marrying Lisa, he did the right thing by not getting married last night. If Hank thinks Lisa is the one he wants to marry, I think it's incredibly romantic that they are willing to forgo the money in order to keep their relationship private. And, if they do marry, there relationship will be stronger down the road, because there won't be the doubts that he/she married me just because the money was there.

Robert was the winner I tell ya!!!!!!! What I would give to see a Jerry Springer wedding if Lisa and her family along with Robert and his at the alter! NO fair CBS, we want to see mayhem and see Lisa suffer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Agreed. A lot of the same people bashing Hank for not marrying Lisa would have been saying he just married her for the money if they had gotten married.
    I'll second that opinion. If Hank was so into himself and his farm/vineyard idea, he would have gotten married last night to get the money. I have a feeling that, gee, maybe Hank and Lisa did discuss the idea of not tying the knot last night because Lisa did not seem surprised that Hank said what he said. I thoroughly enjoyed McF's lost look afterwards like.."What do I say now. I don't have cue cards to cover this."
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie

This might be the only relationship...

from a reality tv show that actually will last.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast