+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 119

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    44
    Posts
    40,432

    9/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until after midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,291
    Yeah, I cannot watch it tonight, but I'm looking forward to reading the recap. They basically sum it all up, anyways.

    -Rach

    GO HANK!

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    251
    Hey Cool Dude I'm afraid to answer you in the other thread, given the rules ^ ^ ^ (I already screwed up once that way.) I'm just waiting for the Big Exciting Finale. Two and a half hours to go!

  4. #4
    FORT Newbie ginger069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sin City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Hey Cool Dude I'm afraid to answer you in the other thread, given the rules ^ ^ ^ (I already screwed up once that way.) I'm just waiting for the Big Exciting Finale. Two and a half hours to go!

    Will it come down to Robert and willshe wed him?

  5. #5
    On Hiatus
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    936
    Here's what I think will happen. But I'm probably wrong. America will pick someone other than Hank. She'll say no to whomever. Then Hank will spontaneously ask her to marry him-at a date in the future.

    Just a guess, though.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

  6. #6
    FORT Fan palmer62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    210
    Let it be Robert so She will have to make the choice between Chossing him and getting the money or the rejecting Him and the million dollars as well.Ain't life grand.

  7. #7
    FORT Fan palmer62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Here's what I think will happen. But I'm probably wrong. America will pick someone other than Hank. She'll say no to whomever. Then Hank will spontaneously ask her to marry him-at a date in the future.

    Just a guess, though.

    A Great guess,But that would be foolish of Hank to do.Because I think outside of this show their relationship won't last no more than 6 months.A year at most.

  8. #8
    FORT Fan palmer62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    210
    And if they are potraying Lisa correctly,She will very boring in real life.Just as She is on here and you would also have to deal with the Harpies She calls her friends.

  9. #9
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    251
    I think it's rigged, and Hank will "win." I'll be shocked if Robert (or anyone else) wins.

  10. #10
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    And if they are potraying Lisa correctly,She will very boring in real life.Just as She is on here and you would also have to deal with the Harpies She calls her friends.
    Yeah those friends would make me think twice - especially if I'd have to see much of them. (It would be scary enough to me that she enjoyed their company.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.